Having problems with Bidwiz.co.uk?

P.O Box 5898
Thu9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bidwiz.co.uk.

Complaints & Reviews

BidwizBidwiz scam

These people are nothing but scammers and they owe me my money. I wasted a lot of money, made lots of bids and actually won 4 items. I was pretty excited, but unfortunately I never received anything.
I contacted Bidwiz many times and they claimed that my items were shipped but they never arrived. Bidwiz told me one and the same thing and when I asked for a tracking number they said that they can't give it to me. Are you kidding me? That only proved that they never shipped anything and simply stole my money.
Do not trust Bidwiz, they are horrible!

BidwizAuction sight

Hi i have won 2 items from bidwiz and after a large number of phone calls and emails no one has bothered to replie or to get in touch with me i cannot log into my account has bidwiz closed and done a runner i won a iphone 6s plus in august and also a samsung galaxy7edge what has happened to my winning items and if bidwiz are taking bids with no intention of sending winning items is this not fraud

BidwizFraudulent charges!!

Used this BiDWiZ website in the past but did not had a chance to win anything.
      Recently I noticed a charge which came from BiDWiZ. They took my money from y account without my permission. I did not use their website for a long time now and already forgot about it! I contacted these scammers and demanded some reasonable explanation and my money back, but they decided to ignore me and never replied! This site should be investigated and shut down! Avoid at all costs!

Bidwiz.co.ukAuction site

December 2015 I paid into the account to start bidding it said free registration on front page. I used up my bids and thought no more about it. In January they took £59 from my account without my permission and the bank said they could not refund it however they have stopped any more money being taken. I can not afford to lose £59 and need to know if there is any way of getting this money back. There is no where on the front page or accounts page that says you have to pay a membership fee. This site is still up and running and with so many complaints including people not receiving won items should this not be stopped.

Bidwiz.co.ukMoney taken from Bank Accounts

Hi everyone I have seen your comments about Bidwiz and before I was taken in I have cancelled my Bankcard. This is to stop them from taken any money from my account, basically you get a new card but your account stays the same even with pin numbers. After all it is the card number they have not your account number, so please cancel it before any more money goes out. Luckily for me I have only lost £20 but it could of been a lot more and I am sorry lots of people have lost more. I hope they catch up with them soon and shut the website down.

Angelfacemary Dec 07, 2015

Hi
              Just found out that they have taken taken £59.99 from my account and yet i only bought one lot of bids for £20.00. I have emailed them and got a snooty email back saying i ticked the box, they have said i need to cancel my subscription but what about the money that is still in my account? I have contacted my bank fraud team and are waiting for call back. How can people get away with things like this?

• Mi
              michele weir Mar 26, 2016

i have asked for my daughters money to be refunded will wait and see if it is she only get pocket money which she saves not fair SCAM SCAM

Bidwiz.co.ukBidding Website

On 2nd November I bid for an item on this website and was appaled to discover that every time I bid for a particular item I was charged a £1 and even though I was unsuccessful in my bid I still had to pay £61. I have tried to contact them had no response and since logging on to their website I have received loads of junk mail. THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE AVOIDED it really gives a false impression of what it does.

Bidwiz.co.ukUnclear terms and conditions

I made the mistake of thinking it was mad bid.com, I wanted to try, I clicked a link to mad bid.com but was hijacked and did not realize that it not mad bid, I am a penshioner and cant afford to lose so much money, thsy have sent me a email telling me its costing me 1.99poundsevery day, I have emailed telling them to close my account, they do not make it clear that you have to buy the bids and also pay a daily subscription, also they say you cant leave for three months, this cant be right?.

• Gl
                  glaminteriors Dec 27, 2015

They are disgusting! Everyone needs to report them to trading standards! To take from a pensioner is low! You need to contact your bank and get them to cancel your card and not allow these lowlives to fleece you anymore.Fingers crossed you get this sorted.

Bidwiz.co.ukAuction site

This auction sight is a complete rip off, hidden on one line near end of rules which is so obscure that 99% of people don't see it, are compulsory direct debit details. I along with several other folk have been conned into thinking that a one off payment was all you had to pay to bid in the auction, also I did not sign anything to say I was to pay direct debit, they have taken £59.99 out of my bank account, I always thought I had to sign for a direct debit to take place, unfortunately my bank cannot repay this back into my account therefore I have been out of pocket to pay my other bills. My bank have sent a cancellation notice for any more payments direct to them. Please everyone post on your Facebook page DO NOT JOIN RIP OFF BIDWIZ.

• Mi
                    middleton Oct 16, 2015

hi on the 14th of October I signed up to bidwiz n deposited 20 pounds but they took 100 pound instead of 20 so I would like to request a refund for it back I have tried ringing them but no answer and emailing them but no reply want to know if its a legit site or can u help me

Bidwiz.co.ukCannot use website!

On 23rd August 2015, I joined Bidwiz.co.UK by paying £20.00 via my Visa debit card. I then went onto the auction site to bid for an Apple tablet but unlike the demo that is shown in the video, there is actually no leaderboard! Therefore you cannot bid at all and your money is wasted. They have my £20.00 and there's nothing I can do. I've emailed them twice and had no response. I looked at another advertising email that I received from them today and went to the 'help' section. When I clicked on this a message came up saying 'website non existent'.
                  This led me to your site to report it as a scam.

Charles McQuigg Sep 30, 2015

Took out £20 subscription to the above company on or about 15th Sept.
                      Have now also been charged a further £59.99 which I have not authorised, on 29th Sept.
                      I am a 72 year old pensioner and cannot afford such scams.

Bidwizscam

I joined bidwiz today and I bidded on a smart tv with 15 minutes to go. Then when the auction time we up they keep adding another 20 minutes again and again and it is still happening now it says I'm in first place to win the auction and they have took £20-00 from my bank I want my money back and unsubscribe from them. Lots of people have said it is a scam on comments.

christine watson Nov 17, 2015

Hi cancel your bankcard and get a new one, this stops anymore money going out and doesn't effect your account, you can still keep your pin numbers and also doesn't effect your direct debts.
                        They only have your Bankcard number not your account number.
                        I hope they catch up with them soon and shut the website down.

BidwizUNauthorised money withdrawal from my account

While signing up /buying bids Bidwiz gave wrong impression that that was just one off payment. Nowhere in the website, except for just one line as part of the terms and conditions, it says that there is a compulsory minimum 3 month subscription fee of (£59.99). Just one line for whole of the web site!! which could be missed by 99% of the people. Also, while signing up, there is a box to tick to confirm that-we have read the terms and condition. But no link to click on and read. Also they said every new member receives a free gift with in 15 days?, which clearly has not been sent.
                      I bought £20 worth bids with the impression that that was just a one off payment, for unsuccessful bidding. After that day I had not even visited that site again. I have just noticed that my account went into overdraft, and I was puzzled as I have not been using that account for a while. This bidwiz has been taking £59.99 every month. How can I get my money back? I have reported to my bank immediately, but not sure if they can do anything about it to get the refund?

• Ge
                          george watts Jul 18, 2015

reading the letter above is just how it happened to me, how do we cancei our d.debit.it is a scam,
                          how can it be allowed on our computers.

Roger Womack Aug 27, 2015

Exactly as described scenario as above, well & truly ripped off I called the No on my bank statement [protected] and got an almost instant reply, but she sounded as though she was fielding off similar calls all day long, very well versed & practised, should try working for a living rather than stealing honest folk's money.

• Ag
                          Agnes Hay Sep 11, 2015

I have been scamed to, they have been taking 59 pound from my account for months, anyone know how to cancell the subscription fee.

christine watson Nov 17, 2015

Hi cancel your Bankcard and get a new one, it doesn't effect your account and your direct debits, you can even keep your pin numbers.
                          They only have your Bankcard Number not your account number. Contact your Fraud team in your bank about the loss of money.

• Tr
                          tracey113 Apr 09, 2016

Hi I have been ripped off by few different companies for months however I got sick of it and after a long phone call to my bank I had 457.27 refunded always worth a try hope this helps x

Bidwiz. Co. UkSo annoyed about this site

I won an IPAD 2 from the spanish bidwiz on the 21st august 2012, i still have not got the product and all i get when sending e-mails is automated responses or the same e-mail saying that they have to check out my details before it gets sent!! THAT DOES NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS BIDWIZ!! So annoyed about this site! Wasted over €150!!

• Pi
                            Pilikape Jun 18, 2012

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 4 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored.

• It
                            itismark Jul 28, 2014

BIDWIZ is a company who takes money from your account without authorization I have reported this to the trading standards and the police because this is theft. I have also contacted my bank so now they are also investigating this company with I view to getting these funds back

Bidwiz — Scam!

This service is a rip off, not recommended. Over charged me, then stated there is a subscription charge plu...

Bidwiz.co.ukTaking money for goods and not supplying

I have won three auctions and spent roughly £200 and received nothing. They were supposed to give me a phone call about a game console I won as in, did i want play station or Xbox, I have had no phone call. I have also won 2 i pads nothing has arrived and I am over the maximum stated delivery time which is 30 days.
                          I have repeatedly emailed Bid wiz with no reply's. at least 5-6 emails probably more!!
                          They have replied once on Facebook saying I must wait longer. If you look on there face book page everyone is chasing there prizes!!
                          These guys need stopped there taking to many peoples money and not giving anything in return!!

• Ji
                              jiron May 01, 2012

I participated in various auctions and I can confirm that it is a fraud. I won several auctions and never received the product.
                              I'm form Spain.

• Ur
                              Urbote Oct 15, 2012

They are thieves who take your money from your accounts without your agreement.

Roopert Oct 22, 2012

If you don't read carefully the terms and conditions, you will loose a lot of money !!!

• Go
                              Goupil Mar 04, 2013

I never received the iPad I "won" (in fact, i've paid almost 100 euros). I just can't understand why and how these crooks are still allowed to run their website ... It's pure fraud!

roger666rw Sep 24, 2015

could i please cancel my payments to bidwiz asap

roger666rw Sep 24, 2015

could i please cancel my payments to bidwiz asap your auctions are not to my taste

• Gl
                              glaminteriors Dec 25, 2015

I can also confirm that this is a scam site! After winning 3 auctions 6 months ago still nothing! They never answer emails! when you do manage to speak to someone they just tell you a pack of lies and say they will be in touch next week but NEVER do! I was constantly emailing and ringing and told them i will not leave this so they then said were not paying out as you have multiple accounts!! I, m bloody livid! They are Liars and Thieves! They need to be stopped now! Ive seen messages off pensioners that they have wiped their bank accounts out! Making people go overdrawn then incur charges! They are the lowest of the low i dont know how they sleep at night! Everyone needs to report them for fraud and get rid of these lowlifes!

• Ca
                              Carol King Apr 21, 2016

This service is a rip off, I joined and started with the FREE bids to get a feel of and you are NOT guaranteed to get anything. I requested a refund for mis-information and I just got an email back after they kept asking for the refund form that I had sent many times and THEN they denied the refunds referring back to read T & C's...and had the F... cheek to list all the free bids I did.
                              DO NOT PROCEED ON THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY