Better Homes and Gardensdid not receive magazine

There was a special on Better Homes and Garden magazine which I ordered through Publishers Clearing House. It was only 5.99. I sent a check and no magazines.

• Ra
    Ramsey Mar 14, 2009

I too paid for, and never received, Better Homes & Gardens along with Country Living, which I received two issues of and was then notified that it was being canceled. Nice, So they have my twenty five dollars and I have the last two issues of County Living, and no BH&G. I have sent emails and received promises of replacement issues ("Oh yes, they've sent it, they don't know what the problem is") RIGHT! I am contacting my bank and the post office and filing a complaint. Crooks!

• Po
    Pow Yee Yang Mar 22, 2014

My name is Pow Yee Yang, and my address is 1655 82nd St. Brooklyn NY [protected]. I paid online for one year subscription by Jan 22, 2014, and never received issues.

• Ns
    Nsncy Kessler May 16, 2015

paid for and never received any issues of Better Homes and Gardens nor receive Fsmily Circle nor any of free gifts that was included, Where is my subscriptions??