Betheasignmyhealthwealthandhappinessordered merchandise

i ordered a braclet from the above named company and it is almost one week now and i have not received my order

RESOLVED

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]

Telephone No: [protected]

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Jan Noble Nov 02, 2009

I have requested on 3 occassions to cancel my order for crosses and have not received 1 reply to my emails. I asked for a returns address, no reply. Have received the goods and had my credit card debited 3 times after asking it not to be debited and to cancel the order. Since I have not had the curtesy of a reply I'm loath to return the crosses as I'm not sure about a refund . I would appreciate a reply now as I have not received any emails from Bethea since my last email?
    [email protected]

• Be
    betty lawrence Jun 15, 2012

this is betty i do want the gifts

• Yv
    Yvonne Spotts Jul 10, 2013

Hello! Just want to tell you that I received your golden key. Thank You so much for that. Im receiving your emails but I cant print any thing off like I did before. Something is wrong with the printer and im so mad that I cant print any thing off from you.

• St
    STOP EMAILING ME Aug 28, 2014

UNSUBCRIBE ME!!!
    I DID NOT OPT IN TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER SPAM! IN FACT, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO RECEIVE YOUR NONSENSE. I HAVE ATTEMPTED 8 TIMES TO CONTACT YOU, UNSUBCRIBE AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE TO REMOVE ME FROM YOUR ILLEGAL SOLICITATION. YOU ARE BREAKING SPAM LAWS AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FILE A DIRECT SPAM COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR EMAIL LISTS AND SUBSCRIBERS. INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE BEING SPAMMED AND ANNOYED BY YOUR IGNORANCE TO THE GOVERNING LAWS OF EMAIL!