Bethea Jennerrefund amount of returned item

I had purchased an item from Bethea Jenner in July 2010 on her promise of receiving a refund, if the product does NOT live up to its promises or even without a reason, if I am dissatisfied with the product, I could return it within 60 days and claim refund. I have henceforth returned the item in Sep 2010 and am waiting for the refund till date. I have persistently followed up with her (and her staff), including contacting her by phone to remind her about the refund. However, I have been unsuccessful in receiving my money till date. Off-late, I have also noticed that the promotional emails that she sends out with the products, have a link to another site and that site never opens up for proper viewing. This only adds to the suspicion and the nature of business conducted by the emailer.

RESOLVED

• Dear Msanjiv

We saw your complaint on the site and wanted to address it. According to our records, we did receive your refund request last September and issued a refund check on September 19, 2010. If by chance you haven't received that check, please let us know. Bethea takes her her product guarantees very seriously and works hard to keep her customers satisfied.

Sincerely,
    Customer Care for Bethea Jenner

Maesan Sep 28, 2016

I also ordered something for Bethea and returned it I am still waiting for my refund. They should not state refunds no questions asked . I was asked for a tracking number which I had never been asked for before. If they want to make money ripping people off that why they should go into another type of business. I think we all know it is for entertainment. Even than they should not take advantage of people .

• Su
    Susantym Dec 12, 2013

My name Is Susan Clark I think everyone needs to remember this is mainly for entertainment. Betha is not a prophet she is a physic and this is also a business for her. She does not charge for her services unless you want the more personal monthly guide. She has to earn money so she can live. The main thing to remember if Belief. For you to change your life, you need to believe in the greater good and also Karma. Karma say What comes around goes around. Betha does her work because she is giving back for what is given to her. She offers her product's to enhance your life. If you have a bad attitude when you order her Luck charms. All you will receive is bad Karma. If you believe only bad things can happen to you, You will be right. You have to think positive think about happiness, wealth and Love. Put yourself in a brighter light. You have that Power. With a good attitude and a better view of things to come You can change your own Karma. Sometimes people need a little extra Boost, that is why we buy Luck charms. I am sorry for the people who have had problems wit refund's And I pray that everything works out for you. You need to send Betha a e-mail if she does not respond send it over and over until She replies It may be slow but it will happen. Have a blessed Day.

• Bi
    bigg boy Nov 11, 2013

Hello my name is danny jone s i just purchased a bracelet it said it would total to 29 dollars with shipping and handling how ever my wife went to the store to purchase some thing and you guys had taken everything im totally dissapointed with your actions and i would like to cancel the order and ask that my wife money be placed back on her card a.s.a.p i think that you all have been very unprofessional my email is [email protected] thanks

• Je
    JeanneB Dec 15, 2012

I ALSO ORDERED THE HORN OF PLENTY, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, IT SAID. HOWEVER, I DID NOT THINK IT WAS WORTH $118.00, IT WAS BASICALLY COSTUME JEWERLY. I SENT IT BACK, UPS, WITH PROOF OF DELIVERY REQUESTED. AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, & EVEN SENDING THE UPS PROOF OF DELIVERY, WHEN SOMEONE DID ANSWER, THEY SAID "OH, SORRY YOUR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED ASAP". THAT WAS SEPTEMBER. NOW I AM GETTING LETTERS 1X A WEEK "IM CONCERNED I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR THE REMAINDER"... THIS HAS BEEN GOING LIKE THIS BACK & FORTH FOR TOO LONG. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVISE FOR ME TO GET MY REFUND? THANK YOU [email protected]

• Mi
    Mike H.G. Dec 23, 2011

Bethea has been helpful to me for over 2 years. I bought 2 items from her and had to return them after about 6 months. She sent back my money and shipping cost right away. I think she is wonderful.