My Health Wealth And Happiness By Bethea Jennerkept recieving emails from bethea

K

I actually had a double thought regarding bethea jenner's emails. I myself is convince of buying one of her products but I can't view her links even the photos even the website she gave me www9.myhealthwealthandhappiness.com is not working.

Does this website really exist or does bethea jenner's product are really true. For some reason I cannot open her website. Is it block listed please confirm with me the truth for me to unsubscribe and delete all her emails.

E

RESOLVED

• We are sorry to hear that you were having trouble getting to Bethea’s Website. It looks like you had added a numerical 9 to the address. The web site address is www.myhealthwealthandhappiness.com. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

• WeWinNotYou Sep 26, 2010

Don't respond, this company is a joke!

• La
    Laetitia May 03, 2012

They will take all they can get - they keep switching between rochelle & bethea and several combinations of the main name - my health wealth and happiness. After my dealings with them it is clear that they are all about "my health wealth and happiness" - theirs that is - guess the name is more appropriate than we realise at first (for them).

• Co
    coco1212 Dec 11, 2017

@Laetitia no its not, ive been with her for 5 years plus, she added new people to help maybe cause she is getting old.. but overall she is a good teacher, products received on time a sweet lady

• Bo
    BobbyeEPIC Sep 15, 2014

I don't know what to say. All that happens is... Nothing. She keeps sending me spam messages, and it sounds real sometimes, but it's obviously fake. REALLY FAKE. It's not worth getting a fake medallion for $50. For example, " you are a special person, and your birthday means ..." My birthday is not something special, or else I would have already realized it. It's all fake.

• Co
    coco1212 Dec 11, 2017

@BobbyeEPIC she is legit, ive been with her for 5 years plus, she added new people to help maybe cause she is getting old.. but overall she is a good teacher, [products received on time a sweet lady

• Te
    Terry Shane Poole Apr 17, 2017

Actually.. My first reading was I was going to meet my soul mate.. and I did like 2 days later.. Not by chance.

MacBraveheart Apr 18, 2017

I have been receiving "her" emails for many, many years as I once "fell in" for "her" free gift of a talisman which I STILL have in my wallet 20 years later.

Yes, it is a business praying on the hopes of needy people, and nothing more.

Yes, it can work. Why? Power of suggestion. Because I believe that if you know what you need (note that I don't write "want")- you can get it. Not because you pay for an expensive talisman (the present offer is a $100 7 stone talisman), but because if you have a focus and know where you're going- you are more likely to be aware when the right circumstances arise. It is like me walking past the perfect dress for a summer wedding at a super duper slashed price which I can afford because I haven't yet received the invitation to it, and am looking for a pair of work trousers!

My advice is- don't spend money on this (cheap) tat. Instead read, read, read what "she" writes and use any hint of "advice" to help you work out how to improve your life yourself. Job done.

• Ha
    Harvey Kahn Nov 04, 2018

@MacBraveheart Bethea, I'm Harvey. I'm sort of confused after reading the above. What do you say?