Bet365falsely lost $1000

I had 3 separate multi bets going on: Queensland vs Nsw (Queensland Win)(WIN)
Brazil Vs Uruguay (Brazil Win)(WIN)
Spain Vs Italy(Spain Win) (Loss) I was like wtf why apparently becausefinal score was
0-0 they won in penalties. yea cool but I BET on them to WIN WIN WIN(SCAM)
Look I think this is a complete scam I spend a $1000 on these 3way plus 2way multies. im very upset I want my payout or a refund, what can I do?
im not a professional gambler, but when you see WIN it means WIN right?

falsely lost $1000

• Wi
    WinfieldBlack Jun 29, 2013

I don't wanna be dishonest and say its not resolved, finally they decided to give me a refund. so its all good now :)