Bet365Bonus not given

C

I am amarjeet singh. I am a student and pursuing b. Tech from lovely professional university. I have opened account on bet365 on 13 - july - 2013 to arrange my tution fees as soon as possible. I have send all documents (Driving license, pan card, voter id card) for verification. I have been told that my account is fully verified and i will get the bonus of 100% on initial deposit upto the limit of 200$. This has been told to me on 14 - july - 2013 by damien r that " i will get the bonus on gesture of good will ". I deposited 200$ on 14 - july - 2013. . My account was again suspended on 14 - julu - 2013 for further verification by pvc. I have waitied for two months for pvc but i haven't recieved any pvc within two months. I recieved pvc on 09 - oct - 2013. My account was fully verified. Bet365 trading team have cancelled bonus, offers and promotions on my account. Bet365 advisor refused to give me any reasons regarding for cancelling the bonus, offers and promotions on my account. They said that this is the best way to manage my account. They refused to change their decision. I have also send letter to bet365 containing all documents attested by lawyer for verification of my identity and address. I have talked to bet365 advisor through live chat, phone and email. No one is listening to me. Have i done something wrong ? This is unfair and partiality to me. I am a new customer and as per rules of bet365 i have the right to get the 100% bonus.

• Ia
    Ian Stoker Nov 26, 2015

Used bet365 deposited £150 by credit card won £450 WITHDREW it, check my credit card a few days later they had paid in my winnings but also taken £400 instead of £150 also they had taken another £400 from another card I had registered on that account I have contacted both cards and now they are fully investigating it. Also there is still the amount of £150 which is still pending from my card the original transaction and all debits were made on the same day. Not getting away with this one.

• He
    hemraj1995 Jan 11, 2015

Based on the pictures attach below. . . The refund was clearly un fair

• Is this for Sports betting or Other games?
    The Trading team cancelled the Bonus?
    If it trading then contact the top chomp of trading, a guy called Kassim (naturalised British I think). May have been born in Yemen.