Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East — rooms and service
The rooms were not clean, one had a strong mold odor, another had roaches. Customer service was terrible — the front desk agents did not express any alarm to the conditions of the rooms and very bluntly said either we can switch you to another room or give you a refund the for your additional days.
I'd like either a full or partial reimbursement for having to switch hotels in the middle of a conference and incurring an additional, unplanned, cost.
More Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Best Western - poor service 
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - rude manager 
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs