Best Buy Retail Services Credit Line — it should be called worst buy!
Once again I am asking myself why the heck did I ever go to best buy!! I mailed an overpayment of $200 to the retail services so I could begin paying my debt back quickly. Well, they "said" they didn't receive the payment ontime (I mailed it well over 2 weeks early and the distance for it to arrive in ca takes 1-2 days max). They then said the check was rejected by my bank for nsf and I was assessed $29 for returned check fee, $25 late fee and other "related" and finance charges. My account is now higher that it was at the original purchase and I over paid by almost $200! My bank on the other hand said there was no nsf at all and no attempt was ever made by best buy to cash the check. I use washington mutual, not a mom and pop organization!
I have used bb before and it is all coming back to me... They seem to hold your payment until it is overdue and then charge you payments. I knew I hated them from the past, and am now quickly remind of this illegal scheme. It is my fault however for setting foot back into the store. Now I have to have proof from my bank (An additional $25) that the check did not clear or that there ever was an attempt, only to get the $25 credited back to my account... So what, now I am out an extra $50?
Best buy is exactly opposite... It should be called worst buy.
Aggggghhh... Go anywhere else to purchase electronics... It is not worth the few bucks you think you are saving.
More Best Buy Retail Services Credit Line Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Best Buy Credit Card - late payment/intrest lies
- Best Buy Store 415 - lies of general manager to corporate
- Best Buy Golf Supply - ken brigs
- HSBC Best Buy Credit Card - change to my avail balance
- Best Buy Express Kiosk - buyer beware - hidden purchase policies
- Best Buy Golf Supply - credit card charged no shipment
- Bestbuy Wireless (The Name Is Printed In The Receipt, But The Shop Name Is Cellular Phones - sale cheating (credit card cheating)
- Best Buy/ Jvc Everio Camcorder - mislead in purchase and now can't return
- Bestbuy Antivirus Software - renwal charge
- Bestbuy Contest - it is waste of time and money