Best Buy/HSBC Retail Servicescredit card

P

In November & December of 2007 I ordered merchandise online from Best Buy.com. I found better merchandise @ a cheaper price.

When UPS pulled into my driveway told him to take it back. I refused all merchandise from Best Buy. Now they are charging me a $20 restocking fee and worse they have put finance charges on top of this. These people are a bunch of crooks and all their stores need to be shut down so lets all stop shopping with Best Buy I know I have. I have since closed my Best Buy Credit Card and will never get another one.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices