Best Buy — computer warranty
When I purchased the computer, purchased the warranties for soft ware, hardware. I renewed during the 30 day grace time, and almost immediately 2 of the USB ports stopped working. Took it to Geek Squad who informed me I didn't renew the warranty for the hard ware (Black tie), and gave me the number to call. I called, placed on hold while 'Jamie" searched several times and finally told me they "chose not to renew the warranty for the Black Tie" therefore I would have to pay. Why did they not renew, or tell me they weren't? Asking innocently, did they know the ports were about to go-after a year-and therefore saving them costs?
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke