Best Buycharged my credit card twice

I bought a sony vaio laptop from the best buy in alexandria VA on jefferson Davis Highway and i put half on my credit card and the other half on my check card, when i checked my check card they had charged my card twice for the same price. When i called my bank they told me to call Best Buy and to have them call and they would in return recredit my account for one of the amounts when i called the Best Buy they were rude and not helpful..They were not listening to what i was saying and was very quick to say if you dont like what were sayign then call corporate. They were very unprofessional and handled this situation in a nasty way. I then contacted my bank and hopefully they will only actually take one payment out but in the mean time i have to go without 450.00 for up to 8 days. This is completely ridiculous.