The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Best Buy — charged my credit card twice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a sony vaio laptop from the best buy in alexandria VA on jefferson Davis Highway and i put half on my credit card and the other half on my check card, when i checked my check card they had charged my card twice for the same price. When i called my bank they told me to call Best Buy and to have them call and they would in return recredit my account for one of the amounts when i called the Best Buy they were rude and not helpful..They were not listening to what i was saying and was very quick to say if you dont like what were sayign then call corporate. They were very unprofessional and handled this situation in a nasty way. I then contacted my bank and hopefully they will only actually take one payment out but in the mean time i have to go without 450.00 for up to 8 days. This is completely ridiculous.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke