Bensons for Beds — igel mattress (double)
After sleeping on our £2, 000 igel mattress for just over a month my partner & I begun to roll to each other.
There seemed to be a dip in the mattress causing this problem.
We contacted Bensons on the 0333 number which after a total of 13 hours on the phone in different intervals costing us £58 we finally got a chap round from an Independent company who gave a report.
Tbe report was poor & mentioned "comfort issue".
We argued we had no comfort issue the bed was dipping.
We had no joy so went to the furniture ombudsmen who agreed also with the report which was incorrect.
So because of an independent company we are now stuck with a £2000 mattress that has a dip.
Bensons are absolutely disgusting. How they can continue taking orders with so many complaints it is beyond me.
They need shutting down.
More Bensons for Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons For Beds Burnley - unpleasent manner in staff
- Bensons for Beds - mattress