Menu
BeNaughty company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

119 complaints
45 resolved 74 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by BeNaughty customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BeNaughty. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
V
3:58 pm

BeNaughty - Account and Billing Cancellation

I was looking for potentially resolving a dry spell, and thought that BeNaughty might be able to quickly fix this!

After dealing with only bots for a few days, I would like to remove my account, along with all of the subscriptions that have been added on. It's a shame, but with not a single human soul in sight, the membership is not worth it.

The site does not allow for me to cancel anything myself..

User name is "vhug"

C
5:35 am

BeNaughty - Unatherised billing

I opened a benaughty email and when to their site where I agreed to pay. 97uscents for their 3 day trial. Instead I have been charged $3.08 and $18.00nzd. I have no idea what the 18nzd charge is and I can not find a customer calling number to address this. I assume the $3.08 is the.
$.97 usd charge for the 3 day trial. Which I'm more than happy to pay but I did not agree to the 2and charge made immediately to my bank account

[email protected]

P
2:29 pm
BeNaughty has left an official reply on this complaint.

BeNaughty - scam site total scam nothing real and bad treatment and they wont refund. help!

Profiles that you talk to are bots, don't think I ever met anyone legit on this site, I did not need the site in the end as I met someone outside of this site,
I was cussed at by customer service on the number given from the site. I was told its a scam and i was calling a pharmacy. Customer service for the company located in Malta was in the Philippines and just gave me a web site for support which i contacted. The whole deal is a scam. I just want my money refunded.

R
5:52 am
BeNaughty has left an official reply on this complaint.

BeNaughty - It's a scam, stay away..

I used this fake dating site and got scammed $305.00 they billed me 6 times for one 6 month membership.. All the profiles are fake, no real people are on there it's just a total scam design to still your money..

2 comments

F
5:58 pm

BeNaughty - Respins

Va rog djn inima sa mi stergeti contul..plus de asta nu vreau sa mai
Platesc niciin ban...va rog stergeti contul ..."ficuta74"

E
10:00 pm

BeNaughty - Scam service

Please cancel my service it is total scam

1:19 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I follow the instructions to cancel my membership but I am asked to call customer support in order to do so. I call them via Skype and it just says "no answer" every time. I sent an email detailing this problem but was asked to do the same over again, instead of just cancelling right there and then...

1:09 am

BeNaughty - Subscription

I used this site in hope of meeting people, but found it to be a fraud as most the profiles that you talk to are bots, don't think I ever met anyone legit on this site, I did not need the site in the end as I met someone outside of this site,
I followed the subscription cancellation procedures provided, called the customer service, spoke to customer service staff member, she told me that she cancelled the subscriptions to this site, .
I have recently have been billed again for this website. Please! Cancel the subscription and refund the money taken.
That would be much appreciated.
Josh Maihi,
[email protected]

H
1:03 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I cannot cancel my account, and my billing. There is no automatic message I followed all the steps but it didnt work. I think im gonna have to do some legal steps in this case. So so soo annoying stuff. I dont know if its even legal. All the profiles are fake, and you cannot remove or cancel the billing, they are stealing all your info and pictures. Anyone wanna join me? my user id: 3702290307

E
12:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed on the dating site benaughty choosing the option fot three days use. But I saw that they are going to charge me repeatedly every month.Now that I saw, that most if not all the profiles are fake, I'd like to cancel it. I would like to stop the automatic payment of my bill for the dating site benaughty but I couldn't find out how to do it exactly...

I
1:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi I emailed someone at be naughty the other day and they said they were going to give me a full refund, and that it would take 4 to 5 business days. Its been 5 days and I havnt recurved the $92 they said they would refund. I was just seeing when the money will go back into my account. I have the photo of the withdrawal, one of them is 60 and the other i...

M
9:35 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, I did a 3 days test on becoquin.com and then when I tried to desactivate my account and automatic payment process it did not work and you charged chf 45.- on my credit card. When i saw that I tried again to cancel my membership and try to reach the number mentioned. This number doesn't work from Switzerland. Could you please cancel everything my...

T
10:04 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged on December 1st for the service and I requested to get it refunded as I put in a claim but was not contacted again and did not use my service. Yesterday I was charged again 19.99 and would like to be refunded that amount as I have even been on the site. Why would I be charged again as I wanted it deleted as wel. Thanks Ticket ID REE-67172-224 Email address is [email protected]

G
4:48 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Buna ziua. Doresc sa imi sterg(inchid) contul de pe site-ul dvs. si nu reusesc. Va rog să-mi închideți contul de pe site-ul dvs. Am un e-mail de la dvs. care spune ca am anulat abonamentul cu succes, dar azi primesc un e-mail care spune ca am o plata restanta. Nu vad cum pot avea o plata restanta la dvs. atata timp cat eu am platit pentru cele 3 zile si nu...

T
3:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just want to get rid of this adult sites. This site is not cancelling my repeatative membership service. Which will be costing like a hell. Please make customer service to lift my call or contact me at the gmail id provided to them. It is one of the hectic and horrible situation. They options provided by them to contact are the fake and doesnot even able...

L
5:00 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today my moms boyfriend found pictures of me on Benaughty.com. he sent screenshots to my mother and she forwarded them along to me. I am mortified. More embarrassed than I have ever been in my entire life. I did not create this profile with my pics. this in one of them I am naked. I took these pictures of myself a few years ago and I sent them to my...

5:20 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They have my profile pic and using a part of my email address that is shown from Facebook and made up an account, when I found out I tried going into the site to remove my picture and info I can't because it's not my email account, so I called the customer service number they say they won't even talk to me without a email address but how can I have the...

R
11:19 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Salve, sono un ragazzo di 36 anni che stupidamente è caduto nella truffa di benaughty. Mi sono iscritto, ho sottoscritto l'abbonamento e poco dopo aver capito l'inesistenza di donne nel sito ho deciso di cancellarmi senza riuscirci. Inoltre cosa fondamentale non riesco a disdire l'abbonamento sottoscritto chiedendomi un codice di cancellazione che non ho...

V
1:17 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made an account on benaughty.com and came to find it wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped it would be. I've tried cancelling my account 5 times and each time they never send the email with the code for cancellation, this entire site is pointless and a waste of time. I want to cancel my subscription and move on with my life but they're holding my information hostage.

H
1:59 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have paid for the 3-day membership trial and it has been deducted respectfully. However, my available balance shows that i am missing more than $50 in my account and i suspect that the membership has continued when i have already cancelled my membership plans. i would like a refund for this as i have cancelled my membership right after I bought the trial and had no intentions to continue after the said trial.

BeNaughty contacts