Having problems with DermStore?

DermStore reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2010. The latest review Never Received Products I was OVERCHARGED for was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint Very bad experience was resolved on Feb 24, 2016. DermStore has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 30 reviews. DermStore has resolved 4 complaints.

DermStore Customer Service Contacts

1960 E. Grand Ave. 6th Fl.
El Segundo, California
Mon5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tue5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wed5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thu5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DermStore Customer Service. Initial DermStore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DermStore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DermStore. Discuss the issues you have had with DermStore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DermStore Complaints & Reviews

DermstoreNever Received Products I was OVERCHARGED for

I've been a customer of Dermstore since May 2019 and never had any issues until recently on 09/2021. I usually place orders anywhere from $500-600 USD every 2 months.

This final order came to a total of $712.30.

I ordered C E Ferulic on 09/04/2021 and was overcharged $179.70 (listed on the website for $166.00 ) and NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT even though the item said delivered on the website. When I received a package with half of the items I purchased, there was no itemized receipt along with terrible packaging.

I've reached out multiple times to customer service and they are essentially non-existent. I've emailed several times and request they send the C E Ferulic that I overpaid for. No one at Dermstore has been able to resolve this very simple dilemma.

The other products that are still showing as pending have not yet been shipped since 09/04, and are currently sold out on the website. No communication from Dermstore in regards to my order, and no refund has been issued for the following items- SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 renewal ($86.60), Eminence Organic Skincare Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream ($73.61), and complimentary 4 mL A.G.E. Eye Cream.

I'm still waiting for a full refund for C E Ferulic ($179.70). I'm under the impression that they DO NOT CARE and I am highly disappointed in this company. It has gone WAY DOWN HILL and they are unresponsive to my simple requests.

I will be ordering from SkinCeuticals website or another retailer going forward. This is insanity for the amount of money I've spent here.

Respond

Dermstoreproducts not received & unethical behavior

It is my first time order with Dermstore. I have purcashed total 5 items with 1 free gift items given that cost $45. Nonetheless, there are 4 same items are out of stocks which I was only realized when I email Dermstore right after I received 1st parcel with only 1 item in it. This 1st parcel received, the free gift is not in it but with Shipped order status in Dermstore account. When I emailed and asked the customer service, Dermstore promised to replace the unreceived free gift. However, there is no response and update in my Dermstore account after the promise. Hence, I email again, but this time the customer representative claimed they have no option to do replacement and suggest to give $5 credit. This is very ridiculous service and bad experience with Dermstore after sales service. It is totally scam to customer. They charge to my credit card but all 4 items are delayed up to now and it was promised the 4 out of stock items will definitely send out on 23 August 2021. Free gift was not sending to customer and unreplaceable and this is very unethically technique to attract customer to order more with Fake gift free ideas!!!

Respond

DermstoreI can not get anyone on the phone or email or direct message.

I ordered 2 products a few months back. I did not sign up for a subscription but I received one of the products again and they have charged to my credit card without approval. I have been on hold for hours on the phone waiting for a customer service rep but no one picks up and they have a way of cutting you off after around 15 mins. This company is a scam. DO NOT buy from them or give them any of your information. I also tried to get in touch by email but the way they have their website set up it does not allow you to ask a question or get a response. I will be getting in touch with my credit card company and warning them.
      A very unsatisfied customer.

DermstoreReturns

WTH. I sent a return over a month ago and no updates since! I reached out to customer service using my account messages feature and all they do is respond with same template response, they are NOT reading that I do not have the tracking number for the package i sent since it generates a new one every single time thru the link they sent me on email of my return being accepted and i did not take a picture of the package. I worked in customer service before, all they have to do is search by the address or order number or even the name to locate it but they wont do the extra step! I also called the customer service hotline, and which language are you guys using, to tell me which number in the queue hold i am standing? Latin? How am i suppose to understand that? is it to throw people off so they dont hang in the hotline for an hour on hold but just hang up? this is my Order Number: [protected] please do the extra step and locate my return because I DO NOT HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER. i am beyond frustrated at this point. for the money i spending on this site i expected high level customer service.

Respond

DermstoreCharges to my credit card for a purchase i did not make

I received notice that my credit card had this large amount charged ($1, 033.95). I did NOT make this purchase. I had never heard of this company. I would like information on WHO made the purchase. I would like the amount of $1, 033.95 REFUNDED/CREDITED to my account. I have been unable to get any response from this company. The phone number listed does not work.

Dec 05, 2019

Dermstore — shipping/receiving items

Total scam. I ordered products on 11/14/19. I received no shipping notification. I then called 11/29/19 to...

Dermstore — glytone acne clearing cleanser

I've been using Glytone for approximately six years. My best friends complemented my complexion. However...

Huron

Dermstoreabsolute worst customer service

Absolute worst Customer Service

I placed an order and realized a mistake minutes later. I called customer service and after ten minutes on hold, a recording suggested I send an e-mail and they would respond shortly. Never received a response, but they charged PayPal immediately for $411.

It's very disheartening that they ignored my e-mails and to this day they have not contacted me, nor have I received the order. These products are very expensive, so Customer Service and trust is a distinguishing factor where I (customers) will shop in the future.

They do have a nice web-site, but you can find lots of those in Nigeria.

Surprisingly, according to Dermstore's website the Parent Company is Target!

Respond

Dermstorefull credit not received and can't reach anyone by phone at this company

I returned 2 items that totaled $190 and was only sent a credit for $90. I spoke to several people at the company regarding this issue and they keep saying that it will be corrected, but has not been corrected after 1 month. I've never had something like this occur with any company in the past where a full refund is not provided. I called for the past several days and nobody is picking up the phone at this company. Go to Sephora or Ulta and you will not have to deal with this nonsense.

Dermstore — the worst website

So many things this company has to fix before selling their products. Well, first of all, I am very...

Dermstore.com — I had so many issues with Dermstore!

I wish I saw all these reviews earlier! I had so many issues with these guys, and they gave me nothing but...

Dermstore.comEverything!

I am absolutely disgusted with Dermstore and their terrible service! Delivery was taking way to long and when I contacted them and asked were my order was they said that it was cancelled because nothing was in stock!!
                But when I made my order everything was in stock, at least that was what their site said. I sent a message where I asked for a refund and for a compensation and they replied that they need time to take a closer look at my case. Two weeks later I contacted them again and they were rude and clearly showed that they had absolutely zero interest in helping me! These people are the worst, don't order from their store!

Dermstore — Shipping

I bought some products from DermStore and they promised me fast shipping. According to what they said I wa...

Dermstore.comPayment and checkout process

I just placed an order through dermstore.com after receiving a promo code. They're one of the few online retailers that carry EltaMD products of which I LOVE!

As soon as I placed my order I was bombarded with an invasive popup asking me to add Klorane Dry shampoo to my cart for a special price, I clicked on add to cart thinking it would be added to my cart for a future order since I've already placed my current order. I just received my receipt on my email and was surprised to see that they billed me for this dry shampoo on my current order.

I believe this invasive and confusing upselling technique a very short-sighted that will not work in the long run and will have an inverse effect on return customers.

I thought dermstore was a legitimate website. This will be my last order from dermstore. Very disappointed.

Dermstore.com — I want to cancel my order

Hello. I made a purchased and bought some beauty products from Dermstore. The same day I contacted Dermstore...

Dermstore — Lesson learned

I received the worst customer service here! When I contacted DermStore and asked about my order status their...

Dermstore — Unprofessional!

I wish I had read the reviews before I made my order, I do regret that I decided to try DermStore! Ordered...

DermstoreBad customer service ever in my life!

Was my second purchased. (First time was fine because no need to contact them). I contacted them because received an email said my order not yet completed, so it's reasonable to call them find out the order status, right?! because my card has been charged. Their representative named BRANDY, she had an bad attitude and hard time to answer you things. They made you feel like begging them something!!! She is UNPROFESSIONAL, IMPOLITE representatives ever spoke with. I am not sure if DERMSTORE is paying them a minimum wages. Since I can see there's thousand bad reviews all regarding their poor customer services. I should read and search before buying from them!!!

Dermstore — They stole my money

I wish I had read the reviews first! Anyways, I have ordered a cream from DermStore and when I tried it I had...

Dermstore — Very bad experience

I purchased the BeautyFix box from DermStore. I actually liked the box but I won't be purchasing anything...