Bell Canada — no internet or slow internet - bell account #[protected]
This problem has been ongoing for a year. Every time I use the internet it is either slow (extremely slow) or not working. I have had several technicians to the house. They have identified the problem to be the line between the Bell station and the neigh hood in which I live. They have checked the house numerous times and each time, they conclude the same thing, nothing is wrong or non functional, nothing in the house is contributing to the lack of service or slow service.
I pay internet service for speeds up to 5.0 MBSP. However, the speeds I have are typically less than 10% of what I should be getting, (around 0.2 MBPS to 0.4 MBPS). They have acknowledged that because of the line degradation, I will never get 5.0 MBPS. Because of the line issues, they have turned down the speed to at most get 2.2 MBPS. When they fix the problem, I will get fleeting moments of speeds up to 2.0 MBPS. But the next day, it is back to 0.2 MBPS. I have copies and records of the issues from almost a year.
I have been very patient with Bell, and have been very understanding with their situation. But they have never tried to resolve the problem.
I am wits end, and unless Bell will take concrete steps to resolve this, I will take this matter through other channels.
If you could help, I'd greatly appreciate your assistance.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills