Belkivanka trump removal

A

I have been a loyal Belk customer for over 20 year. After learning you have dropped Ivanka trumps line, The clothing line was well made and I loved the classic elegance of her clothes. I will be looking for a retailer who supports our country's leaders. I will take my and my family's business elsewhere. You have lost a loyal and regular customer in your quest to pacify the liberals whining.

• Ru
    Ruby Browning Vice Feb 11, 2017

Great Statement. I also have cut up my Belk card.

• As
    ASP1 Feb 09, 2017

For years now whenever my family has been stuck for " gift ideas for grandma." I have asked for Belk gift cards. My family loved the convenience and I loved the shopping sprees for Mother's Day, my birthday and Christmas. I have informed my family that Belk cards are NO LONGER WELCOME as I will not shop in a store which displays its politics in its front window. I will not shop in a store who obviously despises me and my opinions.
    Why are retail stores so very foolish when a political move such as this is likely to cost you at least half of your customers?

• Ba
    Barbara O'Keefe Feb 08, 2017

Have destroyed my Belk credit card.

• Ni
    Niki Taylor Harris Feb 08, 2017

Completely agree. Not only am I embarrassed to say I used to work at Belk in Myrle Beach, but my family and I were also avid shoppers there since I can remember us ever going on shopping trips. But we are done after this. I dont like stores that take it out on a person and their company because they don't like her father. While they certainly have this right, I, in turn, have the right to take my business elsewhere because of this. The difference is that I am acting against a company because of something the actual company did; they are acting because of someone they disagree with who isn't even an employee of the company of the company they are acting against. I don't participate in childish games. Goodbye, Belk, we had a good run, but one of us has grown up and the other did not.

• Go
    gollygee Feb 15, 2017

@Niki Taylor Harris Don't fret Belk . There are more of us who will continue to shop because we know that American business is just that... business, nothing "personal" about dropping a line that is not performing up to your business expectations. This is just plain and simple nonsense and another one of the Trumpers shameless attempts to avoid facing the fact that they voted for a charlatan. So by all means take your business elsewhere. It gives the rest of us a better selection.

• Ki
    Kim Roughton Feb 08, 2017

#boycottbelk

• El
    Elise Ward Wetzel Feb 08, 2017

I totally agree! Belks will be sorry they did this as All of us will be doing our shopping elsewhere that love ivanka trumps clothing line