Bel FurnitureCustomer service/delivery

Firstly I would like to say that the furniture seems to be of good quality, and I have received compliments on the pieces which I have... but the customer service and especially the delivery service sucks!!!
Firstly on delivery day, the guys dropped a piece of the entertainment center and broke it, and omitted to put an end table on the truck. Upon inspection of the furniture, found that one piece of the leather sectional had a scuff mark. Called customer service, and they said they will replace the sectional, and the tower from the entertainment center. Impressed so far. 2nd delivery... delivery guy called to say he would be here between 10 and 11pm (???!!!) Said not possible have young kids etc etc. 3rd delivery... they brought the wrong piece of the sectional to be replaced. Did not bring the missing end table and then demolished the complete entertainment center almost breaking by 42" lcd TV. 4th delivery scheduled for between 3-5pm. I called the driver at 6:15pm and he said that he was running late, and he has 2 other people to deliver to after the one he is at before he able to delivery mine. Will probably be here between 9-10pm (???!!!) Said needed to cancel, as we have a dinner appointment. I have put a call into the VP of operations and left a voicemail. I am still waiting on a response. So far... I am missing the furniture in an undamaged state, and time off from work to get said furniture. RUN AWAY... DO NOT BUY FROM THEM... THEIR DELIVERY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CANNOT MEET THE STANDARDS OF THEIR FURNIUTURE.

• Pb
    PB Merritt Dec 14, 2018

These people are hard and unreasonable. No delivery was made as promised. When called to ask why I was told that I was not home. My cameras don't lie. There was no delivery attempt. I now must pay $100.00 more to secure the furniture. What? Spoke to the named store manager Lee. He concurred. The delivery attempt was made, in fact he said I even cancelled. Again, WHAT? I must admit I am the dumb one for not reading reviews prior to walking into this so called business. Customer service? a Joke!
    PB Merritt