Bel Furniturecustomer service

J

I purchased a Mattress from Bel Furniture back in Oct. 2017 and requested to have it sent to the store closest to my home. They sent it to Westpark and tried to charge me a delivery fee when the store was less than 5 mins away from my home. I asked to have the Mattress sent to the store and in Feb. 218, I found out that the Mattress had been sent to the store, but by that time, I had already purchased another Mattress. I went into the store and told them I no longer needed the Mattress and requested a refund, now I'm being told that I will be charged a restocking fee of 25%. I spoke w/a Mgr by the name of Sarah, and she was useless. I told her that I will never buy anything else from Bel Furniture again and it was like she could care less. I've purchased quite a bit of Furniture from them within the last year, but I honestly wish I had spent my hard earned dollars at a Company that Appreciates it's Customers and provides Good Customer Service. Also, while I was at work, I heard one of my Co-Worker's complaining about the HORRIBLE Customer Service Bel Furniture provided her.