Bed Bath & Beyond Logo

Bed Bath & Beyond

Having problems with Bed Bath & Beyond?

Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Contacts

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service. Initial Bed Bath & Beyond complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bed Bath & Beyond above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond. Discuss the issues you have had with Bed Bath & Beyond and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bed Bath & Beyond Complaints & Reviews

Bed Bath & BeyondRemoval of product

You have chosen to drop The My Pillow product from your stores. Since you are now deciding that what you sell is based on someone's political beliefs, and that Freedom of Speech is somehow not appropriate anymore, we have decided to join a cancel culture that eliminates businesses with those beliefs.
We will never shop in any of your stores again and will do our best to encourage others to do likewise. My hope is that your business will go down the toilet along with anyone else who is trying to take away our freedoms.
We will not go away. You have been cancelled!!!

Bed Bath & Beyondremoval of My Pillow mark Lindell products

It is very sad that Bed Bath &Beyond will fall to the pressure of removing My Pillow products from the stores just because of Mr. Lindell's political views. I thought we live in a free country were you decide who you vote for. Don't forget those 80 million American citizens that have been supporting this store for a very long time. Talk about being fair??? As for myself and my family we will never set foot in any of the Bed Bath & Beyond stores.

Bed Bath & BeyondDiscontinue of MyPillow Product

To the board of BBB, you have crossed the line. Your decision to discontinue MyPillow products and your attempt to silence Mike Lindell is the wrong decision. I have been a long time customer and due to your [censored]ic decision I am unsubscribing and ending my account with BBB. I will no longer remain silent on these matters and do not support the silencing of anyone's freedom of speech and I especially do not appreciate Christian companies being targeted. Mr. Lindell probably does more good for his community, than you company has done in it's existence. Clearly you have not learned from other companies that "Get woke and go BROKE", but you will now know that your political agenda is not shared nor welcomed.

Bed Bath & BeyondLimiting Free Speech

I am going to discontinue shopping at your stores and affiliates because of the unfair treatment of The My Pillow management and product. I have felt bad for BBB because of the downturn in sales the last few years but with this new ruling you have made I no longer am concerned.

I have purchased several items for my home and several wedding gifts but I will be finding a new retailer that respects free speech and deserves my hard earned money.

Lisa Dalton

• Pa
            Pat Bogda Jan 28, 2021

How Un-American!!!

I am ashamed of BB&B for the unfair treatment of the My Pillow company. This is a complete reversal of what this country stands for. We, as Americans, have a right to our vote and should not be punished for exercising a right that many other countries do not have. Not only am I disturbed by this but by your cruelty towards a man, Mike Lendell, who was self made. Who battled drug addiction and is truly an American story.

You have a chance to do the right thing and put his products back on the shelf. Be American and allow free enterprise and competition to contrinue. Please rectify this gross misuse of power!

• Us
            USNretired75 Jan 28, 2021

I am no longer a Bed Bath & Beyond customer based on their participation in Anti-American Free speech practices. You, are not the PC police for Americans. Any companies that violate attempt to impede an individuals rights in any form will not be tolerated.

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow

I have done business with Bed, Bath, and Beyond for 20 years. I have spent thousands of dollars there over that time. Because of their decision to punish someone for their political beliefs, I will refuse to do anymore business there. I will reconsider doing business there again when they re-instate Mike Lindell's My Pillow products.

UPDATE: I keep receiving email from here stating that information is left out. I do not see it. All I can say is notice your bottom line at the end of March and April.

Bed Bath & BeyondRemoval of My Pillow Products

I am very upset that you have removed the My Pillow line from your shelves and have decided to take a political stance. I think this is wrong. Mike has an opinion and whether you agree or disagree does not matter. You are a company not a Politician or Religion. I have been shopping at your store for some time now but I will no longer. I am also urging friends and family to boycott your stores. I hope you reconsider but until then I bid you a good day!

P.S. - Being a conservative is not a crime or a radical cult or idea.

Bed Bath & BeyondCancel Political Free Speech

As a long time purchaser of products from your Stores I plan to stop until you change your policies about politics. Everyone has the right to state their opinions in this country as long as it does not cause violence. Your blatant cancelation of Mike Lindell's products was the last straw for me. Your company is free to make these decisions and I am free to take my business other places, that includes not doing business at the Christmas Tree Shops as well.

Bed Bath & BeyondNot carrying My Pillow because of political reasons

I will no longer shop at bed bath and beyond after hearing the alarming news that they are canceling my pillow products because of political affiliations. You should be ashamed of yourself. Whatever my political affiliations are I cannot support this kind of behavior. I will still order Mike Lindel‘s wonderful products from his website so you have only accomplished canceling your self.
                Emma Grey

Bed Bath & BeyondCancel bed, bath, beyond!

Not sure if you'll be bothered to read these reviews. Not only am I disgusted by their customer dis-service from their store employees, but now they have the the audacity to CANCEL the My Pillow! I'm going out on a limb to inform you that was a huge mistake. Not only is word of mouth very powerful but almost 80 million people will make sure BB&B is cancelled as well. I will never shop your store again and will make sure my fellow conservative friends won't either.

Bed Bath & Beyondto your corporate office

I am complaining as a long time customer of Kohl's. You should not get involved in politics and the fact that you took Mike Lindell's product out of your store, stating it was doing well, which we all know is false!

You are complicit with silencing anyone who disagrees with your politics.

I am an upstanding citizen and have a right to believe in what I believe and the fact that you are punishing a man who believes in what he believes is unAmerican. You should stick to selling products and stay out of silencing people. I will never buy a single thing in your store again.

It is a shame cause I enjoyed it. I will tell all my friends and family as well.

My wish for you is to go back to selling and stop blackballing people.
                    May God be with you and remove the veil in front of your eyes.

Joyce Ann

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow

Cancel culture is a moving target. When you play into it you risk being cancelled. Instead of standing up to these bullies, you buckled. Conservatives tend to vote with their Dollars. We have long memories and lots of friends. Many of us have purchased pillows and linen from My Pillow only to support Mike Lindell, not even needing a new pillow or sheets. You could have prospered if you had a backbone. Bed Bath and Beyond, consider yourself cancelled.

• De
                          Deboratits Jan 28, 2021

I will never shop bed bath and beyond again.. someone believes in God so you remove him from your store..as far as politics, he has documented evidence as to the elections..you are all cowards...

Bed Bath & BeyondMy pillow products cancelled

I will no longer be shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond since they are not provided My Pillow products. Your job is not to decide what I choose to buy. God gave us a brain that provides us with the ability to choose a product or not. Why are you involved in politics. You must be getting some money from some leftist organization. Stand up for hard working Americans that want to live in a free society where we can shop where we want and buy what we want without the coorporation management, who doesn't know anything about me, decide what I can and can't purchase. At least I still have the freedom to voice my opinion and let you know that I won't be shopping at your store until or if you sell My Pillow products and anyone else's products. Please stand up for freedom and not the money!

Bed Bath & BeyondMike Lindell/My Pillow

Just want you to know I will not do business with your stores any longer, and if I can convince anyone else of the same I will do it. I do not agree with what you all did to Mike Lindell/My Pillow. It is absurd and ridiculous that you try to damage someone that has a different opinion than you. It is also extremely immature. He did not incite any violence and if you listen closely to Trump's speech, he did not either. Maybe you listen to some of those corrupt media sites, I don't know. Last time I checked we can have an opinion and a preference in America, but apparently you are not part of that movement and want to try and ruin someone's career because they believe differently. I will NEVER step foot in another one of your stores.

I will support him through his personal website by purchasing what I want there, so on my part, you did not cause him to lose any business. I don't like your prices anyway.

• Fr
                              Fred 924 Jan 27, 2021

Bed Bath and Beyond is part of Cancel Culture. I will no longer shop at your store. You dropped My Pillow and I drop your store. You are a pathetic, leftist, socialist company and you lost my business.

• Mr
                              Mr. Helpful Jan 27, 2021

You convinced me; I've made sure to purchase some things from BB&B just because they've discontinued his products!!!

Jan 27, 2021

Bed Bath and Beyond — Cancel culture My Pillow

I will no longer be shopping at your Westbury NY store since you decided to join the Cancel Culture and...

Bed Bath & BeyondMy pillow removal from stores

I am writing to express my outrage at your actions against Mike Lindell. I thought the purpose of you company was to sell merchandise. Where in your company charter does it specify that you will discriminate against an individual for exercising his 1st Amendment right to express their opinion?
                            I will not be shopping in your store again as there are too many other options for me.
                            Shame on you for playing politics.

Good afternoon,

My complaint is your company has decided to stop selling a great product.
                              My Pillow, I have been using this product for over 10 years. I have bought these pillows for family members and I just purchased the travel pillow before Christmas.
                              The company does not Harm animals or people.
                              And since this is all a political propaganda.
                              I have unsubscribed my e mail.
                              And will no longer shop at Bed Bath & Beyond

C Johns

Bed Bath & Beyondall your products

Mike Lindell has the First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech. What you have done is Unconstitutional, by removing his pillow from your shelf. Keep you politics out of my shopping experience. We will easily find our alternatives to your store. We and all the people we know will not shop from you anymore!

This country enjoys FREE SPEECH. Probably ought to get that one.

Bed Bath & BeyondYour store policy

I am disgusted that you have chose a political stance in regards to the My Pillow Guy. So until you chose to stay out of politics, I chose to stay a at from your stores! I also promise to tell all my friends to do the same. Censureship is a non-American hack that has no place here. May I suggest you change your stance. 72 million people voted for a man who had other ideals. That's a lot of customers for you to lose!!

Bed Bath & BeyondMy pillow

Since BB&B has decided to put their politics before the customer, as of today i will never shop at your stores again. I have spent a lot of money supporting your store purchasing products for both my primary home and rental properties. For you to ban My Pillow products shows me that kissing up to useless politicians is much more important to you that keeping customers...I am done shopping at BB&B.

• Be
                                        Bedia Sears Jan 31, 2021

Very disappointed with bed Bath and beyond, stop taking a political stand and bring my pillow products back! 70+ million people voted for a man who stands up for America!

Bed Bath & BeyondRemoving products due to political beliefs

I want you to know that I will no longer be shopping at bed, bath & beyond due to your treatment of Mike Lindell. I don't want to hear how your removal of the "my pillow" is data driven because we all know that is not true.

I am very disappointed in you as a company. Regardless of your political view point we should all be standing up for free speech and the freedom to back whatever political party we want to.