Bed Bath and Beyond — beware
I recently bought a Ninja 1000 blender from Bed Bath & Beyond.. I used it to make a smoothie;. First I crushed ice with which the blender did a very good job, then I added the rest of the ingredients:. After pouring it in my daughter's glass, she spitted out something'. It was a 1 cm long by 4 mm wide piece of plastic in the shape of a small dagger|. We were horrified to think that she could have swallowed that, . It turns out that the inner section from the top of the blender seems to have chipped off! It almost seems that someone chiseled the inside.. I took pictures of everything and obviously I'm planning to return it ASAP.