Bright Life UK Logo

Bright Life UK

Having problems with Bright Life UK?

Bright Life UK Customer Service Contacts

77 Spruce St.
Cedarhurst, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bright Life UK Customer Service. Initial Bright Life UK complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bright Life UK above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bright Life UK. Discuss the issues you have had with Bright Life UK and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bright Life UKOrder never reached me

I’ve submitted an order with Bright Life UK but it never reached me, they explained me that my order got lost during delivery and it is fault of the post office and they’re not going to refund me whatsoever. I didn’t agree with that statement and kept demanding a refund. At some point they’ve promised to give me my money back but it was last time I’ve managed to get in contact with them.

• Ib
      Ibhoo Jun 13, 2017

They are not sending the items. Just sending rubbish items but not main so it is cheating business. Mostly they will tell you out of stock for main ordered.

• Re
      rena23 Feb 03, 2016

I ordered from brightlife and had not received my order after 2 weeks. I phoned only to be told that my order had been delivered and had been left in my porch which is very funny as I live in a high rise block of flats. When I told the guy this he asked if I had a back garden as it was probably left there. I could not get him to understand that I live in a high rise flat. He then said that he would replace the order and would not charge me any more money. This company is a joke.

• Ke
      ken lindop Oct 10, 2015

Have received approximately six letters stating that I had definitely won a cash award from Bright Life on the understanding I purchased goods to the value of £12.99 Stupidly I fell for their promise and bought two pairs of toe nail clippers, a Pro - Suction Portable Vacuum Cleaner and thirdly a Compact 3 way plug Adaptor
      The toe nail clippers wouldn't cut butter, in fact one pair fell apart on my first attempt of use (still awaiting refund of return after five weeks) The Vacuum Cleaner failed to pick up cigarette ash, I'm reluctant to use the Electric adaptor as to the damage it may cause to any appliance attached to it !
      The saving grace is that I have not purchased any more £12, 99 worth(less) of goods and don't have to wait for the YOU HAVE DEFINITELY WON A CASH AWARD cheque to drop through the letter box

• La
      ladycordelia Sep 19, 2015

Acc: [protected], Order no: [protected]. fastlogistic order, 4937298. Mrs Cornelia MacDonald.

I ordered a Flat antenna item 73790, what a flimsy load of rubbish, made my TV pictures even worse. It went straight to the bin, as I won't bother to pay another £5.00 out on postal money. You also did'nt put the prizes of the items on the despatch note?

Charlieben Jun 15, 2015

Don't but anythink from brute life they service is appalling sent a item back that was broke sent it back right away special delivery hav nt received money back .rang them up 3 times they keep telling me to wait another 3 days but they were quick enough to take the money from me. Now going to wait 3 days then if not got money back will go to bank see what they say.

• De
      DesmCrowond May 18, 2015

I wish I had read this before I ordered. I have just telephoned and they have assured me that the parcel will arrive this week.

• Ri
      richard lloyd May 12, 2015

hi i have placed an order with you and its been paid for and i have not had it can you tell me when will i get it or give me my money back

• Pa
      Padon Apr 03, 2015

I was about to place a rather large order with Brightlife, but fortunately decided to check them out on the internet first. The complaints were a good indication of what to expect from this company, and there is no way I would consider giving them an order now. If everyone complained to the trading standards office, it might be possible to remove parasites such as these.

• Ag
      A G Davis Mar 12, 2015

Suffered the same problems with Bright Life. Mystery gift not sent despite it being shown on acknowledgement of order. They do not respond to complaints but when they finally reply they make excuses and nothing materialises. Had a similar happening with them three years ago and decided not to go there any more but forgot and following a string of emails was tempted to place the order much to my regret. Hopefully my memory will serve me better and avoid them like the plague.

jacqueline hart Mar 12, 2015

ordered a watch for a present had the watch two days and it fell apart, load of rubbish will never buy from them again still waiting for a replacement, i will be contacting trading standards no customer service at all terrible.

• Ag
      A G Davis Jan 30, 2015

Free Mystery Gift not included in parcel and despite exchange of emails can get no satisfaction. Company does not appear to understand that they enter into a legal contract to supply as agreed in the order.

• Mr
      Mr D Thomas Jan 22, 2015

Ordered goods at an advertised price but was a charged a higher price on completion of ordering why?
      Goods should be charged at the advertised price if on aception of monies

• Sh
      Sham or Scam?? Dec 05, 2014

I can't comment as I have never ordered from this company - but was just about to place an order but will definitely not bother now! Why do companies advertise and then not produce and moreover how are they allowed to get away with it is what baffles me even more?

• Ge
      Ged5 Dec 02, 2014

delivered to wrong address by courier company although hermes were contracted to deliver they sub it out to a company called Dima unable to make any contact to them other than through the company you purchase from hermes did not want to know
      so contacted brightlife by phone 5pence per minute kept on phone for nearly half hour only to be told they will investigate and reply never heard another word really annoyed that I actually paid for delivery
      will never deal with brightlife again or with any other company that use hermes as their courier they are just as difficult to contact no phone number every traced for them just online chat very unhelpful

• Jj
      JJSB Oct 02, 2014

No delivery - have emailed three times got read receipts but no response. Phone waits too long - presumably a large number of people complaining.

• Su
      Suzanne Wainwright Mar 22, 2014

PLEASE REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF £57.96. THE PARCEL WAS RETURNED TO YOURSELVES. I RANG SEVERAL NUMBERS THAT YOU DISPLAY. ONLY TO BE TOLD THEY WOULD RING IN 6GOURS. THEN 1/2 HOURS STILL NOTHING. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO RETURN THE SAID MONIES TO MY ACCOUNT I REGISTERED DISABLED AND AND AOP. PLEASE

• Su
      Suzanne Wainwright Mar 22, 2014

Still awaiting refund on the parcel of unwanted goods. Please refund my money asap I have bought many times from your catalogue and I feel the least you can do is return my first time returned goods

Noko Dec 01, 2013

Extreamly disapoineted from Bright-life
      P.O Box 334
      LIVERPOOL
      L13 1WD
      The products are rubbish and there is no customer service.If you make mistake and buy something from Bright Life UK, and when you see the garbage they have the audacity to send you, don't expect refund or replacement.
      I ordered shoes for a present, and after more than a week of waiting, i was shocked when i opened the bag and saw the condition of the shoes.Not even close to what was advertised in the magazine or in the Bright Life webside, but even more shocking was the fingerprint melted rubber that was glued to the sides of the shoesin very funny attempt to cover the holes on the sides.