BE2 S.a.r.l.subscription fee deducted from my account without my knowledge

K

Dear sirs,

my account has been debited of the amount of 2.247, - CZK ( Czech crown ) but I have not subscribed to the membership of the above mentioned company. Attached I am providing an excerpt from my bank account and would like to ask kindly the return the above said amount back onto my...

Thank you for your kind attention and response
With hearty regards
Ondrej Cizek

subscription fee deducted from my account without my knowledge

RESOLVED

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Aug 14, 2019

Hi Dawn Davey, Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com. The team will look into your payment log and we strongly advise you do not post personal details on open forums. From the be2 customer service team.

Noela Denise Kelly Jul 15, 2020

I have been charged $418.80 which I have no knowledge of allowing. I wish to be refunded for this amount.
    Noela Kelly
    [email protected] au

• Mi
    mihanadia Dec 13, 2019

I was charged 62.5 Euro for Premium membership but I only signed for 1 months. Even if I canceled the subscription to the Be2 site during the 14 days, in which the possibility of cancellation was provided, that date is 12.02.2018. Please cancel my acount on your site, because I will not wanted. You charge me every month since then, even if I do not want and now we are in 13.12.2019. My ID is QX75AP49
    Mihaela Sasu

• Da
    Dawn Davey Aug 12, 2019

I was charged R1999 x 3 months from be2 and I didn't sign or agree on this . ACC NUMBER [protected] .
    DMDavey .

• Li
    Liz Friery Apr 02, 2019

I was charged €119.76 for Premium membership but I only signed for 12 weeks @ €4.99 as I wanted to try site first. I request that I be refunded the over charging to my account immediately
    Elizabeth Friery

• Cu
    Customer Service be2 Apr 05, 2019

@Liz Friery Dear Elizabeth, please email us at cs @be2.com quoting 'complaints board.com' in the subject header so that we can look into your payment and resolve the issue, we cannot discuss personal account details on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the be2 customer service team.

• Ag
    [email protected] Mar 25, 2019

The b2 companies charged me without my permission. Even I don't know how they find out I have a pay pal account.
    I can't cancel my my profile either, and I signed up for free of charge.
    Ha it is a scam I believe because they don't answering me at all.

• Cu
    Customer Service be2 Apr 05, 2019

@[email protected] Dear [email protected], please email us at cs @be2.com quoting 'complaints board.com' in the subject header so that we can look into your payment and resolve the issue, we cannot discuss personal account details on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the be2 customer service team.