[Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg — dating agency scam
I looked around a couple of dating sites. I came across be2 sarl. I didnt want to sign up to anything...just have a look. After about 2 months of emails trying to get me sign up I eventually accepted the offer of 1 months trial for £5. This is probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life as I am normally very careful on the net. After trying to cancel before "an unknown deadline at the time" I was unable to navigate to areas of their website to complete a cancellation. Obviously this site is set up in such a way that you cannot do this and ultimately are too late to cancel therefore giving them the right to charge you for 6 months of their product at £149.94 that you do not want. I have been in touch with my bank and pleaded with them not to honour this payment, but to no avail. I now have to wait 15 days while my bank tries to get my money back. Not feeling too hopeful right now. But you never know. Bunch of crooks!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More BE2 Sarl Luxembourg Complaints & Reviews
- Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity
- Be2 - fraud
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription
- Be2 - theft, unethical practices, scamming
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership
- Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 - dating site
- Be2 - dating site, overcharged and the site does not even work