[Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourgdating agency scam

P Review updated:

I looked around a couple of dating sites. I came across be2 sarl. I didnt want to sign up to anything...just have a look. After about 2 months of emails trying to get me sign up I eventually accepted the offer of 1 months trial for £5. This is probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life as I am normally very careful on the net. After trying to cancel before "an unknown deadline at the time" I was unable to navigate to areas of their website to complete a cancellation. Obviously this site is set up in such a way that you cannot do this and ultimately are too late to cancel therefore giving them the right to charge you for 6 months of their product at £149.94 that you do not want. I have been in touch with my bank and pleaded with them not to honour this payment, but to no avail. I now have to wait 15 days while my bank tries to get my money back. Not feeling too hopeful right now. But you never know. Bunch of crooks!!

RESOLVED

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Feb 02, 2019

All customers are asked to contact the customer service team directly to resolve any issues as we cannot discuss personal cases on platforms such as this. Please email us at [email protected] to resolve any outstanding issues. Thank you.

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Mar 04, 2019

We cannot discuss personal details on this public forum and if your complaint is not resolved please contact us at cs @be2.com quoting complaints board, thanks in advance

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Jun 11, 2019

Dear Victim A, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2Customer service Team.

• Updated by Customer Service be2 · Jun 13, 2019

Dear Victim A, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team.

• Pa
    pargyle Aug 10, 2012

What is the best thing to do next?

John131 Jul 20, 2018

@pargyle Hi,
    I like you was very worried about the threatening emails from these guys, Don't Be!! I reported them to the ECC here in Ireland( who contacted their counterparts in Luxembourg) And bingo! They have cancelled everything.these people don't have a legal leg to stand on, save ur emails, report them to ECC, who were very helpful, and get these guys.they are nasty.
    John( Ireland)

• Al
    Al Loves Aug 28, 2018

@pargyle I have written an email to the Chamber of Commerce of Luxemburg, asking them to investigate on be2 and shutdown the company.

I believe that if all defrauded people write them, there is a chance we can stop this scam.
    I think it would be a good idea to write to the bank where they collect the money that they extort to people.

Chamber of Commerce of Luxemburg (7, rue Alcide de Gasperi L-2981 Luxembourg), Phone : (+352) 42 39 39-1
    [email protected]

HypoVereinsbank Muenchen Kardinal-Faulhaber-Strasse 1 D-80333 Muenchen, Germany, Phone: +49 89 37829578

• Ir
    Iris Weber Sep 09, 2018

@Al Loves Hi
    i just signed up 2 days ago, and realised it's a scam. Letter in post tomorrow, have reported them to EU commerce, 2 emails withdrawing agreement to them. I will also sen d email to address you provided, and try and block their emails. Thanks for your post !!!

Chrisso P Sep 14, 2018

@John131 Hi John,

What was the contact details for these people. I am trying to get their details for my complaint in Australia and I cannot get a proper address, contact details or ABN to go with my complaint.

• Li
    Linda79 Sep 18, 2018

@John131 Hi, I am relieved to have found this discussion about Be2.
    They have been hounding me with emails about a subscription fee for €148 because I didn't send in a proper cancellation and on time (I had signed up for the 19.99 one month to give it a go..) I had attempted to cancel the subscription and couldn't find any clear info on how to go about it. It turns out they weren't successful in retrieving the €148 from my account but are threatening to get debt collectors involved (the stress of it!) I nearly paid them this morning only this discussion has stopped me in my tracks... is the ECC an option for my experience with them do you think?

• Ju
    Julz Cole Jan 18, 2019

@pargyle They are scammers, just after your money

• Ju
    Julz Cole Jan 18, 2019

@Chrisso P I was scammed, a couple of friends joined me, using my money through PayPal, I just want my $339 back 😢

Customer Service be2 Mar 04, 2019

@Julz Cole Hi Julz, if your complaint is not resolved you need to contact us at cs @be2.com so that we can help you. Thanks in advance.

• Sh
    SharonIre Jun 10, 2019

@John131 Hi John, how do I contact ECC in Ireland.

• Di
    DianaOosthuizen Dec 19, 2013

They say it's for free...but they lie and then steal money out of your account...PLEASE do not trust these people...IT'S A SCAM. I tried the 1 month trial and they suddenly debited my account for a large amount of money. I never met someone on this site only messages that this guy suite my profile. But nothing happened even if you tried to sent a message to them. This people pretend to get you interested but they are THIEFS. So PLEASE DO NOT use this site at all. They often advertise on Facebook. Avoid them at all cost!!!

• Mb
    MBanten Feb 20, 2014

It was A Scam. I was once join be2 Australia and non active for many years and suddenly this year be2 Sarl Lux took $324.00 off my credit card. I never use this site. The site I used was be2 Australia.

• Ka
    Kaosash Apr 13, 2014

I have never had anything to do with be2 Sarl and have also had $234 taken from my credit card on the 5/4/14. Bunch of grubs. When you start to ask members questions on the Australian site, about themselves suddenly they are "NO LONGER A MEMBER". Yet apparently it is hard as crap for me to cancel my membership. NOT HAPPY!!!

Marko212 Oct 27, 2016

Same problem with Be2 in New Zealand. However I talked to the teller in Westpac about the Credit Card fraud, and they got some of my money back. At least Westpac knew about these crooks. I got a hilarious email from them once about debt collectors, courts etc, but nothing happened.

• Sc
    Scummers Nov 15, 2016

Please do not sign up to this website. It's a scam. They take money out of your account and and no service provided. I don't know why the government is not looking into this site to protect consumers. It's the ### of a dating site. Please do not use this site.

• De
    Deidre Kent Mar 06, 2017

same scam running in south africa. so-called links to premium cancellation give you circular run-around. this lot is slick conniving insidious scammers of note and are obviously raking in the bucks from all over the world. practical steps are now needed to expose them and prosecute them. in the meantime is there any real way i can stop payment "due to them" [NOT!] deductible from my bank account? anyone with real advice please? this is urgent, since south african currency is way below par of anything else, means it is costing me a veritable fortune to carry on enriching these parasites!

• Er
    Eric Todd Jun 15, 2017

@Deidre Kent Get your back to recover the money, I did. The bank can do that. I then get two threatening emails and then nothing since. BE2 suspended my account and said they have passed it over to debt collectors. Hilarious. This is recent activity. Dont be scared these crooks need to be exposed.

• Ir
    Iris Weber Sep 14, 2018

@Eric Todd Hi, would be interested to know what happened. I got suckered for 1 month, they now say they have cancelled my account as gesture of "goodwill" - I kid you not. Have reported them to ECC, and will write to Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg. Have informed bank, and block their mail via auto-response. Did you get sued? Should we sue them...just a thought. They are worse than the mafia...at least with them you KNOW what you get...

@Iris Weber Hi Iris & Eric,

I am a victim too, I receive so call lawyer letter for their unauthorized claim. The worse is that my credit card was used unauthorized, and fraudulently used for other website in Europe while I am in Asia and never have any transaction in Europe region. I am planning to sue this the owner of the website, do you want to join me?

Customer Service be2 Jul 17, 2019

@Victim A If you email the team at [email protected] quoting "https://www.complaintsboard.com" they will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We cannot discuss individual accounts on this platform. Thanks

Angline Feb 27, 2018

I saw an add on Facebook for B2Sarl and decided to have a look, biggest mistake i ever made. I am normally very careful about signing up to anything on the internet. Initally I registered for a one month trial at a cost of 5euro, no big deal. I noticed their were a lot of fake profiles on the site and complained about it but nothing was done they kept appearing on it. After about a week i lost interest in the site and tried to delete my profile and delete my account but the website is set up in such a way that it won't allow you do it.That was Jan 2018. Today, March 2018 I got an email from them telling me I owe them 130euro for premium membership for 3months and if I don't pay they will be passing my info onto a debt collecting agency. This is the first ever email I received from them. This is a scam that needs to be looked into and people need to be warned about it

@Angline Hi Angline,

The situation you described is exactly happening on me.

Victim A Jun 10, 2019

@Angline I guess they are a group of scrammers, including a number of fake accounts therein the websites.

• Di
    Dianne Mecklenburg Mar 07, 2018

I have been fighting this company for 2 years! I have attempted to call their head office in Luxemburg - no chance. I have written registered letters - they are refused and returned. I tried cancelling with my credit card company but because it is a "subscription" that I once agreed, there is nothing to do. I have now asked for a so-called "charge back" because it is already registered that I cancelled more than a year ago. The credit card company can only do that but the payment was already taken from the credit card. Please, dear lonely person, do not join this service. I did not meet anyone. It was a total failure. Now, my costs are more than CHF 1000.00 because they last charged me CHF 419.00 and I don't even know what for. There is no receipt. There is no notification. There is no direct communication from the company B2 S.A.R.L. Luxemburg.

Mark J Fisher Apr 22, 2019

@Dianne Mecklenburg Just in case you're facing difficulties with your bad credit score, I was able to fix my credit score and removed some unwanted items through cyberdiety @ protonmail, i was referred to them on a forum and they did a great job on my credit, so i can guarantee them for you, just get to them

@Dianne Mecklenburg Hi Dianne,

I am a victim too, I receive so call lawyer letter for their unauthorized claim. The worse is that my credit card was used unauthorized, and fraudulently used for other website in Europe while I am in Asia and never have any transaction in Europe region. I am planning to sue this the owner of the website, do youwant to join me?

VictimM Apr 18, 2018

Hello,

I had taken once their membership for 1 month but never put through anyone, and now getting emails asking for 379 $ even not used their services and un-subscribed them earlier. They have asked Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCB) (NO IDEA EVEN ITS VALID) and asking for money. Did any one from singapore faced this issue too? Pls share.

any one recognized this id

6 Shenton Way

MichMacon Nov 05, 2018

@VictimM Any follow up?

• Aj
    Aj×× Jan 28, 2019

@MichMacon Scam .avoid .sent me a debt collection agency letter..my bank blocked them .And said they are a scam .they have 4 dating sites all a con

Customer Service be2 Feb 02, 2019

@Aj×× Please note that stopping payments via your bank may not prevent debt collection proceedings. Please email the team at [email protected] quoting "complaintsboard.com" to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We cannot discuss individual accounts on this platform. Thanks

Hi

I am a victim too, I receive so call lawyer letter for their unauthorized claim. The worse is that my credit card was used unauthorized, and fraudulently used for other website in Europe while I am in Asia and never have any transaction in Europe region. I am planning to sue this the owner of the website, does anyone want to join me?

Małgorzata Hołubasz Dec 05, 2019

nigdy nie robiłam u państwa zakupów natychmiast proszę o zwrot pieniędzy na moje konto w przciwnym razie zawiadamiam policję w tym czasie byłam chora Małgorzata Hołubasz

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices