BE2 Online Datingover charged

B

I recently joined up on Be2, and when i came to giving my credit card details, the charge for a 6 month premium membership was $49 NZ so i joined up. The Be2 then proceeded to charge my credit card $270 NZ
So this dating sight is Fraudulent, dishonest and i will be making sure everyone knows what has happened to me. I have messaged them and have not heard back as yet so will keep everyone informed.

• Ra
    Rayna McKellar Jan 12, 2019

They took 299 from me as well 😓 I’m so upset has anyone got there money back ?

• Me
    Melly80 Jul 12, 2018

They tried to deduct money from me after a three month subscription. They say i owe $318.70 for advance on subscription for next 3months plus late fee as they couldnt get money from credit card. Now they are threatening debt collection. Has this happened to anyone else? I have used the site since first signing up months ago.

• Me
    Melly80 Jul 12, 2018

@Melly80 I mean i havent used site for months.

• Pe
    Peter Maxton Jun 09, 2017

Bugger why didnt I come here first and looking at the wordwide complaints how are they still in business??. Profles are fake but once I latched on to that that had already deducted 4 x the advertised 1 off monthly subscription and now I can even delete my account that particular tab is just gobbledegook.
    STaY AWaY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF BLIND...

SarahBee Mar 02, 2014

This has happened to me too! I signed up, they said it would be $40 per month, they then proceeded to take $270 from my credit card, never used it and they have once again taken $270 from my CC. I am so annoyed. What a rip off. I will be telling everyone and anyone that will listen how appalling this is.

• Le
    Leannderthrol Jan 01, 2013

I too have had problems with this site. They decided to help themselves to a further $270 from my visa without authorisation from me.
    I paid a 3 month subscription and when it expired they just dipped in and helped themselves. I also found a lot of scammers on this site so people need to be aware of this and not use this site... Leanne

Annabel Marshall Jun 15, 2011

Dear Gillian

I am a Team Leader at be2 Customer Services.

I am sorry to read that you feel you misunderstood our pricing policy. Indeed, we do inform customers clearly on the payment page that the subscriptions are debited in one installment.

Nonetheless I would like to invite you to get in touch with me at [email protected], including your be2 user name so that I can assist you further.

With kind regards

Annabel Marshall
    Team Lead be2 Customer Service
    [email protected]

JohnFindsome1 Jun 06, 2017

@Annabel Marshall Annabel you have to b kidding, I have tried getting hold of you as well after you took 299 dollars from my account ..The banks are on to you now so best you return the funds as be emails ...You are a pack of thieves ...

• Gf
    G F HOLLAND Jun 10, 2011

I'm affraid I too have fallen prey to this dating site. I naively agreed to a monthly subscription of $69 however $468 was transferred from my VCD - within 3 mins of the transaction my Bank's group security contacted me enquiring about the validity of the transaction of course Warning lights flashed and I immediately cancelled my card. In good fsith, thinking Be2 may come to an arrangement with me, perhaps refund all but the $69. Otherwise I would like to cancel my brand new membership, predictably, have had no reply from Be2 Customer Service. It seems my request even for a reply is futile. Gillian

• Yo
    Yoko98 May 26, 2011

It is a terrible site which just suck your money. Should be really careful with before you sign up!!!

• Yo
    Yoko98 May 26, 2011

It's a terrible site. I have got same problems as the above. Be careful people!!!

• Ri
    Rippedagain Sep 23, 2010

Oh thank you for that I just signed up with them for free, and was deciding to upgrade my subscription with them.

Thanks to you i will save myself $270

• Br
    Bridgey Sep 23, 2010

Sorry to correct the origin of country it is Swtzerland, NOT, germany! The company over charged me $270 NZ when on the web sight a 6 month membership states $49 NZ.