Bayview Loan Servicing — home mortgage
If there is ever a class action suit, I would love to be notified!
I had a regular home mortgage. Was late on only one payment at one point and paid a small late charge. Paid on time for years and years.
THEN...Got a bill for $36, 000 because they made an accounting error. Due immediately or foreclosure proceedings would start. My file is 16" thick. I have EVERY phone call documented, over 260 calls and 100's of documents. They would loose every document you sent even if you got return receipts for postage as proof. They made you send the same documents over and over and over again. Confirm they got them and make you still send again!
I still continued and made every payment on time until I missed two on purpose because they told me I would not modify a loan till I was delinquent. They "helped" me out by raising my monthly payments from $1, 805 to $4, 200 a month!
I eventually got it down to $3.600 / month. I have stacks of 90 day foreclosure notices and always paid on time except for when I was trying to get modification.
After years of fighting with them, finally decided gave up and sold my home of 19 years and had to move rather than loose it!
I feel as if was all a scam to get peoples homes!
More Bayview Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Bayview Loan Servicing - criminal behavior
- Bayview Loan Servicing - fraud
- Bayview Loan Servicing - scamed
- Bayview Loan Servicing - they will rip you off pay attention
- Bayview Loan Servicing - I'm sick of it
- Bayview Loan Servicing - fraud committed by bayview loan servicing
- Bayview Loan Servicing - customer service, fraud
- Bayview Loan Servicing - disregard for bad economy and struggling families
- Bayview Loan Servicing - not giving "pay off satisfaction letter" for the mortgage
- Bayview Loan Servicing - mortgage payment... extra principal not being applied