Bayview Loan Servicinghome mortgage

J Apr 26, 2018

If there is ever a class action suit, I would love to be notified!
I had a regular home mortgage. Was late on only one payment at one point and paid a small late charge. Paid on time for years and years.

THEN...Got a bill for $36, 000 because they made an accounting error. Due immediately or foreclosure proceedings would start. My file is 16" thick. I have EVERY phone call documented, over 260 calls and 100's of documents. They would loose every document you sent even if you got return receipts for postage as proof. They made you send the same documents over and over and over again. Confirm they got them and make you still send again!

I still continued and made every payment on time until I missed two on purpose because they told me I would not modify a loan till I was delinquent. They "helped" me out by raising my monthly payments from $1, 805 to $4, 200 a month!

I eventually got it down to $3.600 / month. I have stacks of 90 day foreclosure notices and always paid on time except for when I was trying to get modification.

After years of fighting with them, finally decided gave up and sold my home of 19 years and had to move rather than loose it!

I feel as if was all a scam to get peoples homes!

• Be
    Betty T. Woods Jun 26, 2018

We have been under citi - finance services for our mortgage first then one main than green tree now bayview all unlawful practices their need to be a class action law suite for over cost of mortgage. increase payoff to keep you under them and bad, bad scam please contact us help drowning in lies please start a class action lawsuit fast