Bayview Loan Servicingfailure to correct error of late charge on my credit report this month.

D Jul 13, 2019
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer


I am writing to Bayview because I cannot get anyone of your representatives to assist my with my dispute regarding an error entered on my credit report.

I recently had a discharge on my bankruptcy from 2014 on July 3, 2019. Your company entered a late charge on my credit report (IN ERROR). I filed a credit dispute and spoke to several representatives who stated they will forward to the correct department however nothing is being done at this time.

I recently purchased a home and I'm in escrow. I need this error taken off my report immediately.

When my discharge cleared, one of your representatives opened my closed account with Bayview and added a few notes and then listed a negative late on my credit report. THIS IS AN ERROR. I have not been late ever in the past 5 years while in bankruptcy. Please take care of this matter immediately. I have sent 2 correspondances to Bayview however, I did not receive any reply, as yet.

If you review my account history, you will see I have no late payments on file.

You have my permission to email me or contact me by phone or mail.

Thank you!

Deborah Legardy

4302 W 138th St
Hawthorne Ca 90250
Account #1053004

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.