Bayview Loan Servicingfailure to correct error of late charge on my credit report this month.

D Jul 13, 2019

Hello,

I am writing to Bayview because I cannot get anyone of your representatives to assist my with my dispute regarding an error entered on my credit report.

I recently had a discharge on my bankruptcy from 2014 on July 3, 2019. Your company entered a late charge on my credit report (IN ERROR). I filed a credit dispute and spoke to several representatives who stated they will forward to the correct department however nothing is being done at this time.

I recently purchased a home and I'm in escrow. I need this error taken off my report immediately.

When my discharge cleared, one of your representatives opened my closed account with Bayview and added a few notes and then listed a negative late on my credit report. THIS IS AN ERROR. I have not been late ever in the past 5 years while in bankruptcy. Please take care of this matter immediately. I have sent 2 correspondances to Bayview however, I did not receive any reply, as yet.

If you review my account history, you will see I have no late payments on file.

You have my permission to email me or contact me by phone or mail.

Thank you!