Bata India LimitedBata online purchase failure delivery

Hi, I purchased Sandals from Bata.in online shopping. The order number is [protected] dated 18-10-2014. After several follow ups and inquiries I came to know that the order is cancelled. Nothing has been informed until I call the customer care and inquire. Really poor service. When you can't deliver or inform about delivery why you go on-line. I did not get my money back as well. I registered several complaints by phone and email, but no response. When you can't do proper service just withdraw from online marketing. Cheap marketing and cheap policies. I want my money back immediately.

Thanks