Having problems with GotApparel?

14938 Shoemaker Ave
Santa Fe Springs, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GotApparel.

Complaints & Reviews

Got ApparelShipping/Customer Service

I purchase a few sweaters from the Sears website. When some of the items did not fit I went to Sears to return them only to find out I had really purchased them through a 3rd party by the named Gotapparel that sells through their website.

When I called Gotapparel for instructions on how to return the items they said I would be responsible for the shipping. I explained to them that I thought I was ordering from Sears and would be able to return the items there at no cost. There was no mention of paying for returns.

I call Gotapparel serveral times and always spoke to the same person by the name of Chris (seems he is the only person there)...I continued to explain to him the lack of instructions for returns. So after several attempts with Chris at Gotapparel he suggested I reach out to Sears for a shipping label.

I spoke to Sear several times as well and they mentioned they would reach out to Gotapparel for the shipping label. I have many case numbers from Sear. After several attempts by Sears as well and no response, Sears was kind enough to supply me with a shipping label...at this time it was past the 30 days return.

When I contacted Chris again for a return number to return the items he said it was not possible to return them at this point. We reached the 30 days for returns due to their negligence of no replying to Sears and due to the lack of guidance on Gotapparel's behave. I mentioned to Chris that I would contact my attorney and he's reply was "I don't care of you call the President of the US"! I was shocked!

I have check the reviews for Gotapparel and they are not very good, many people complaining about having to pay return shipping even when the items are defected and many people complaining of never receiving items and yet being billed. Check out the reviews for yourselves.

All I want is a refund for the 3 items that did not fit. Customer order # [protected]=SS

My best advise is stay away! These people do not deserve to be in business.

GotApparel — ridiculous policies

I ordered three dresses in the M size, but when I got them I was shoсked by how large they were. I decided to...

Fincastle

gotapparel.comI returned order, but still no refund

I ordered shirts from the website www.gotapparel.com. I got the order on time, but it was wrong order, the colour and sizes were fault. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. He told me to send the order back, and after that they promised to contact me. I waited 3 weeks and they finally replied. They told me that the order arrived, as well as they promised money back within 10-14 working days. Of course, I didn’t get money back and don’t know how to reach the seller. Please, help me.

• Qp
        QPS10 Apr 15, 2019

This company simply refused to refund me my money (86) and even the after the items were returned. They took my money and are NOT to be trusted. They sent me the wrong items and I shipped them back. After several attempts I had to report them. They are operating under different names - Got Apparel and Bargain Tees. Buyer beware.

Got ApparelThey can steal your CC info

I have a great experience in shopping through the Internet. But I was puzzled, when decided to buy on gotapparel.com website. After I placed order, they asked me to send them a picture of my credit card. It isn’t necessary, if they have good encryption system. At the picture they can see all my information, which can be used in incorrect way. Simply they can steal your CC information; therefore they need to improve encryption system.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices