BaseBallTips.com Logo

BaseBallTips.com

Having problems with BaseBallTips.com?

BaseBallTips.com Customer Service Contacts

100 Coxe Avenue unit 403 Asheville, NC
Asheville, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BaseBallTips.com Customer Service. Initial BaseBallTips.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BaseBallTips.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BaseBallTips.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BaseBallTips.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BaseBallTips.com Complaints & Reviews

Baseballtips.com — Deceptive Practice

I ordered and paid in full for 2 player benches with shelves. A week after I placed the order I called to see...

Baseballtips.comBefore I could even reject the offer, I had already been charged

Last month I purchased a pitching net for my little brother so he could practice on his own.
After including my POSTAL CODE and LOCATION, I was still offered the free shipping option. After completing the order online, I received an e-mail saying I have to send an extra $24 in shipping all of a sudden.
I refused to pay for this extra shipping - but before I could even reject the offer, I had already been charged for the net! It wasn't going to be sent to me, it wasn't in transit to my destination, but I had already been charged for it. Ridiculous!
You may think, oh why don't you just ask for a refund? Well I have! And no one is responding all of a sudden. Tried contancting the online support about it and when they read my question they all of a sudden went "offline".
I have yet to receive my money back, but at this point I'm just so discouraged by this website. I thought I could rely on it and buy more things but after seeing their level of etiquette I will bring my business elsewhere.

• Co
      Coach JP Jun 06, 2015

I am the owner of the company mentioned & do not recall this situation from 3+ yrs ago. (as owner, I handle all "issues" personally). By seeing this young man's text above, the use of the word "Postal Code" leads me to assume he is likely one of our many Canadian customers. By pushing our "buy button" & filling in his shipping info, he also added his credit card, & was charged at time of order as is the usual for online purchases. This was done without noticing our "free shipping is only extended to continental USA", an accepted online practice. A refund most certainly would be warranted and I feel certain was granted in full.

Baseballtips.comI recommend using a more legitimate company

Eight days ago I purchased a pitching machine for my sons baseball team through Baseball Tips, For two to three days I recieved no response. I finally got an email after sending numurous emails to there "gmail" account I finally got a phone number and called, only to receive lip service. The company has not responed to my order in any form. I recommend using a more legitimate company. Sports Authority - Academy..etc.

• Co
        Coach JP Apr 06, 2012

Coach JP
        Publisher/Owner
        Baseballtips.com
        I would welcome making this right for this gentleman (my guess is he received his purchase right after this post and is a happy guy) but I have no way to identify, assist or correct.
        Being online since 1999, it is inevitable for some customer to have received less than our best effort. But since it seems to be anonymous, who knows.

We are baseball coaches and parents who know and understand next level training.
        Finding knowledge at Big Box stores for these specialized training aids is not their forte.
        I buy baseball sox, nike tees and golf balls for their good selection and where I need no help.
        Try us out without worry.
        Call first and put us to the test.
        [protected] or [protected]