Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct Logo

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct

Having problems with Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct?

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 20, 2007. The latest review Fluidity barre fitness evolved exercise portable ballet barre was posted on Dec 1, 2020. The latest complaint Unstable equipment and no return postage was resolved on Mar 18, 2014. Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct has resolved 2 complaints.

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 229 9111 (Customer Service)
+1 321 430 0303 (Customer Service)
PO Box 2023
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct Customer Service. Initial Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct Complaints & Reviews

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity DirectFluidity barre fitness evolved exercise portable ballet barre

Normally for a company that manufactures expensive equipment such as the Fluidity barre you might expect some assistance in the event you need to replace parts that get damaged, regardless of if you purchased from them directly or inherited it from someone else.

The feet and bumpers of the unit are fragile and break. After several attempts to get a hold of the company, they finally got back to me and informed me that, "per company policy" they are unable to even sell replacement parts for the unit. I made it clear to them that I was willing to pay. No luck. Apparently they do not want my money I was willing to pay for the replacement parts, so they are out that money and I am out the use of a very expensive piece of equipment. I will never do business with this company again.

Fluidity Fitness / Fluidity Direct — returns are a nightmare!

I called for a return authorization within the 30 days. It never showed up in my email. When calling the...

Fluidity Fitness bar — Unstable equipment and no return postage

I ordered the Fluidity Fitness machine on February 22, 2014. When I received it, I set it up and noticed that...

Fluidity.com — Bad support

There are some serious problems with the dvd (not with the exercise system itself) that consumers need to be...

Fluidity Exercise Equipment — Deceptive infomercial - poor product!

I am very sorry that I bought the Fluidity. I feel they are very deceptive in their infomercial. They tell...