Barton Publishingdiabetes masterclass 2

I was directed to go to this place by Halki Diabetes Remedy to buy a product but when I listened to the video I was then directed to pay to Barton Publishing.com for the product. I did not receive the product and I want my money back. They also rejected the payment at first, so I decided not to buy it. They then accessed my bank account and took $53.22USD or $66.44AUD without my permission. I'm so tired of businesses scamming people and getting away with it.

• Barton Publishing Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019

Hi, MariantheWriter. Thanks for sharing your concerns. However, we always recommend reaching out to us directly since complaint boards cannot resolve the issue. When you purchased, you provided your card number and the purchase went through after a second attempt. As soon as it did, you should have received an email with a receipt and access to your digital videos. We will not handle the issue directly through a complaint board, so please email our support team at support @bartonpublishing.com and we'll be glad to work with you to access what you purchased or refund you for the purchase.

All the best,