Barrhead Travel Falkirk Branchunprofessional customer service agent

Three weeks ago four people from my work went into the Falkirk branch to get a quote for a holiday they were served by an older women a Karen who not only tried to sell them an overpriced holiday which they go cheaper elsewhere. She then committed a huge breach of confidentially she asked them where they worked she then went on to say she knew me and that I was P—k she then went onto discuss personal issues about myself and my wife with them.
I reported this to the shop manager and company direct they said that they would deal with this appropriately what ever than means, after not hearing anything back for a few weeks I contacted the shop manager again to be informed the issue had been dealt with..
As Karen is still working in the shop I assume she got a slap on the wrist after this huge break of confidentiality!!!
Just goes to show what the shop and company think of their customers when they allow a member of staff to slate another person if front of people she does not know and gets away with it.

Comment Guidelines