Barnes and Noble — fraud
I just discovered an "unauthorized charge" on my credit card from BarnesandNoble.com that just occurred 11-14-08 for $66.22. In calling Barnes and Noble the rep asked me a few questions that would determine "if the order was indeed fraudulent" such as billing address, email address, card number etc. in which NONE OF THIS INFORMATION MATCHED!!! however, the rep could not reveal the items ordered nor the shipping address of these products even though it was my CARD!! get this - the order had even already shipped so it would seem that revealing info would not be a problem because IT WAS MY CARD USED FRAUDULENTLY !!! So i called my bank (bank credit card) and they were appalled because they dont even have on record that Barnes and Noblem called them for AUTHORIZATION which they should have done on all online purchases!!!..So now I have to wait until monday morning to call the Barnes and Noble Sales Audit Dept to correct this. I have since deleted my card info off their website for future purchases and having a new credit card issued but it seemed like Barnes did not really take ahold of this fraud purchases seriously.
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price
- Barnes & Noble - fraudulent charges on my credit card!
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising