Banque Atlantiqueinheritance

R Jun 14, 2019

I have inherited an inheritance from my late uncle Mr. Thomas Sutherland of $6, 200, 000 US dollars. The funds are being held at the Banque Atlantique in Lomé Togo. The bank asked me to provide the necessary documents stating that I was named as next of kin. I did provide these documents. The bank was prepared to hand me the funds. They made me a bank account at their bank, they gave me the account number and pin for this account. They told me what to do to transfer the funds from this account to my account here in Canada. I did everything they said, but the PIN number was not working. So I contacted the bank, they sent me an email stating that they wanted to send the funds to me from bank to bank. I thought that was really odd, why did they change their mind like that? I gave them my banking information. Next thing you know I am contacted by the bank once again, and they announce to me that I have to pay taxes on the said funds. I was charged $500 for five years. I had to pay $2500 in taxes in order for the bank to release the funds to me. Once I paid the taxes, the bank then tells me I had to get two certificates. A money laundering certificate and a certificate of status recognition. Both of these certificates cost me $2550. Once this was done they then informed me that they had gotten a phone call from someone stating they were related to my uncle. So now the bank wanted a DNA test. I then flew all the way over there, got the DNA test done. Once again this cost me another couple thousand dollars. Finally the results came in, it said I was 19.99% of a match of DNA to my late uncle. I sent this letter to the bank, they still weren't happy. They informed that I had to get another two more certificates. This cost me another $1400. Once the bank got the last two certificates, they finally decided to send me my inheritance. But no this did not happen, I got another email from the bank stating that I would have to pay a European tax on my inheritance. The bank said they were not affiliated with them, so they had another option for me. They told me they would send me a special ATM MasterCard to which I could withdraw $25, 000 a day. The bank stated that they would pay the insurance fee on the card but I would have to pay the UPS Delivery fee and the Pin Code fee. I agreed to this thinking it shouldn't be too much. Once I agreed, the bank told me that the UPS Delivery fee was $400, so I sent the bank the $400 they needed. Then they told me that they would charge me $6200 for the Pin Code fee. O.1% of 6, 200, 000 US dollars. I said enough is enough, I did not pay for the Pin Code fee yet. I need some help. Can this bank do all of this to me? I did everything they've asked of me. I paid a lot of money to do what they wanted. I've never heard of such thing being done here like this in Canada. Having to pay taxes, having to pay for certificates, and now having to pay for a Pin Code. Please help me, I don't know what else to do. I think if I pay the Pin Code fee, they're going to ask me to do something else. It's been one thing after another with this bank. And they still want total control over the account by giving me an ATM MasterCard. I do not wish to get this card, I wish to have the funds directly deposited into my own personal bank account. Please get back to me, tell me what can I do? I also have all of the proof from the bank, I kept all of their emails. I also have attached a few photos to prove what I am saying. Please help me!