The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bankers Life and Casualty Company — Acceptance and then denial
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My dad was approved for reimbursement for long term care. We were waiting for the elimination period to end even though we had applied last year and the paperwork was misplaced. on Oct. 21, 2009 we received a denial letter saying my dad was not going to be cognitively impaired for at least 90 days. This is unlikely since my dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers since at least 2008 and the registered nurse evaluated him. He could not answer any of the questions except that the year was 1932. I am disappointed and angry that they would approve and then deny someone who can not put his shoes on the correct foot, wash his face, and use the toilet, and has to be returned by sheriffs and the police when he gets out and gets confused. He must get assistance for all adl's. He cannot get his own meals or shop or drive. This company looks for a way to not pay even if the insured has been insured for at least 6 years of payments. They did not believe the doctors so they sent a nurse to evaluate, "actually to deny" . How sad.. the truth of the matter is Alzheimers strikes every family somewhere on the family tree. They will be humbled when they experience first hand all the stumbling barriers, sadness, scariness, lack of compassion of those not YET touched by this horrible disease.
More Bankers Life and Casualty Company Complaints & Reviews
- Bankers Life and Casualty - It's true they are crooks
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Get ready for the run around
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Scam
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Hiring Practices
- Bankers Life and Casualty - scam or fraud
- Bankers Life & Casualty - Deceit
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Unsolicited Recruitment Practices
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Be careful
- Bankers Life & Causality - Call and interview are misrepresentations ~ not true !!
- Bankers Life & Casualty Company - life insurance