Bankcard Empirescammed for 16,000

S

I first got phone call from them where I was on the site and started with giving them 146.00 and an hour later I got a phone call to pay them 16, 000.00 to get 2, 000 call blasts and assured me off getting my business on the road well this is febuary of 2009, I signed up for this business in sept.2008 I have not heard from them and asked them to return my money as I felt as I was being taken and was not happy about this company, since then I have not heard anything from them, I am disabled and this was my life savings. How could they do this. I was so happy about this business as they really did take me.

• Be
    Becky Jun 14, 2009

I also was taken by Bankcard Empire I only lost the initial fee of $150.00 However they did call me back and try to get $5000.00 from me for mentoring. Thank God I did not have it. They still kept on wanting to know if my credit cards were all maxed and did I have anyone in my family or a friend that would help me. I said NO to everything and quit answering their phone calls. If a Class Action Lawsuit is filed please let me know as I would like to see them get hurt financially just as they have hurt many of us. Becky PS. You are welcome to email me with information about a lawsuit. [protected]@gmail.com

• Sc
    SCOTT WASCHER Aug 10, 2009

I COMPLETE AGREE!!! I have yet to hear anyone (including people i have contacted on linkedin.com and people contacting me from all over) who have said they have had any success. Everyone buys into the call blasts or email blasts for thousands of dollars because of the strategy of "you buy 2000 call blasts and email blasts for a 6% return" which to me means that out of 2000 total, I should get around 120+ businesses to sign up giving me $500 dollars per sign up. This and only to find out the buyer can not get a refund nor any paperwork stating they actually had the service they bought done for them.

• Sc
    SCOTT WASCHER Aug 10, 2009

here are so many links on Bankcard Empire about their fraudulent business doings:

LINKS BELOW are postings about Bankcard Empire and Edgemont Productions on their business practices:

BELOW ARE LINKS TO PROVE FRAUD AND CONTINUED FRAUD BY BANKCARD EMPIRE:

here is a link to BBB about BCE- The vice president is DAVE WEAVER (who is also part of Edgemont Productions)

here is a link to discredit dave weaver as far as his involvement in another scam corporation of the same kind of business oppertunity that was shut down by the Feds:

/URL removed/

I have a file that can not be posted on this message that links Dave Weaver to Longoria/haverston from a newspaper article dated august 27, 2007.

Comments

• Ka
    KaraokeMojo Oct 11, 2009

Why in the world would ANYONE EVER give 16, 000 without fully researching something? I wouldn't give my info over the phone for more than $200! In fact, not more than say... 129! That is my limit! If someone wanted 16, 000 for such a fast return, they could take it out of my earnings when I got the money. Anyone who asks for money up front like that is a scam. I don't care how good or beleivable it sounds. You have got to be ###ED to give anyone that kind of money. I wouldn't give that kind of cash to my MOTHER much less a company I didn't know!

• Ti
    tired of the noise2 Mar 07, 2010

TSP Solutions is a company with an agent named Christina Saldana. Christina Saldana is the Notary for Bankcard Empire/Davidan Corporation. If you are able to get your credit card company to do a chargeback of funds that Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions charged to your account, then TSP Solutions steps in as a "Collection" Agency" and threatening you with non-payment. This in essence destroys your credit profile if you don't give into the threat.

Contact the Senators and House of Representatives for the state of Arizona, and ask them why there are very few regulations on these so called business. And why there are so many operating out of Arizona? Get a Congressional investigation going on these businesses in Arizona.

Edgemont Productions isn't even a licensed, registered business in Arizona. The only Edgemont Productions I could find is in Marshall, Texas run by a woman named Christina Anderson.

The Federal Trade Commission who investigates these types of business and the cold calls they produce, are down from 2000 employees to 1000, and they don't have enough people to keep up with the reports. These businesses are working on that by staying under the radar, unless people start to fight back, like they are now, then the companies started threatening defamation litigation. Deep pockets, especially since they are using someone else's money, and as long as people keep getting entrapped in their "program", "call blast", "e-mail blasts", and "sure thing" scripted messages, they will have more money to punish the people who complain when their chain is jerked. Bad Master, Good Dog, makes into bad dog.