The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bank of America — I closed my mom's account... That's when the fun started.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
MBNA!!! Why did you sell out to these loosers? My mother never had a problem with her MBNA card. I closed my mother's Bank of America credit card account after she passed away; that's when the crazy stuff started. I guess Bank of America thought that she should have paid her monthly statement first. Her gold master card, that she had for 20 years, jumped from a very low rate to 21.9%. If you have their credit card insurance, please dump it; they didn't pay for anything. If you have a Bank of Amr card, dump it, transfer the balance to a better card, and if they purchase your bank or cards...move your money!!!
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Bank of America - claims department
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing