Bank Of America Corporation / lack of tellers
6people on line, one teller working, other service managers sitting in their cubicles and branch manager wasting time greeting incoming customers. Manager should get behind counter and help customers.
Another time there were people on line waiting for service, someone walks in does not get on line, and one bank representative goes over, takes a bill from person, interrupts the one teller to break the bill, while teller in the middle of a transaction. Teller is forced to go in the back room, get change which is given to the customer who then leaves. No identification was asked of this individual who never got on line. All the rest of us were looking on thinking... Why we don't get special treatment even though we go to this branch multiple times a week. Some people obviously get preferred treatment.
Shame on that branch!
More Bank Of America Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank of America - unethical behavior