Baltsoft Softwarepdf converter

S

I Converted pdf to word and wasn't able to edit document
Now the program disappeared from my computer.Maybe because Windows was updated..I can't use the program at all.
I paid 100$ ! It's not fair! Sent an e-mail and no one answered.
Please help me!! If it cant be resolved I want my money back!
Shira Rosenberg

if you dont understand or can't help me just give money back!!!
Shira

pdf converter

• Ta
    Tanja Nikolic Apr 26, 2017

I ordered one month membership for converting word to pdf. After pay the app was instantly ready. It worked whitout any difficulties.
    Second month i have been also charged for membership for which I wrote to Customer support. I did not know you have to cancel membership extra.
    They were most kind and refund my money in few hours.
    Super software and kind stuff. I recomend.