balltronpaid for product balltron did not supply product

paid monthly subcription for a year to pay for diaries.
balltron forgot to supply then in december.
they now refuse to give money back.

• Zi
    zimbochic Oct 10, 2012

I went to a presentation in Harare just last night. It seems to work on the 80/20 principle. the 20% benefit from the monthly subs being paid by the 80%. I just worry that if all the money is used to pay the 20% what is actually going into the policy/savings fund? They were offering a funeral policy as their product.

• Ad
    adispayname Aug 31, 2012

I am glad to see some feedback on here - this company is now trying to come into ZImbabwe. Sounds like one of those get rich quick scams

• Cf
    C.F Barwise May 09, 2012

Mr C.F Barwise Ball No: 107183 Savetron Investment Plan PCU105438
    What happened with the money you were supposed to pay out on my savings account. On our previous telephonic correspondence, more than 3 years ago i was told that the business where our money was invested went bankrupt and balltron will inform their members as soon as the properties are sold and Balltron will pay out account holder's shares. We haven't heard from you since.
    Please treat this also as very urgent.
    Cell: [protected]

• Lm
    L Morwane Nov 17, 2011

Savetron Investment Plan PCU122109 in name of L J MORWANE
    I refer to your letter dated 13 March 2008 and enquire as to when i may get my money as my initial insruction was for my money to be transferred into my account where the funds originally were deducted from.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Cell number [protected] or [protected]
    Landline [protected]
    PLEASE TREAT AS VERY VERY URGENT

• Ge
    gendall Aug 31, 2010

I dont have any complaints about balltron in fact i think this is one of the best company's ever... http://participate.yolasite.com/

• Eu
    Eugene98 Dec 02, 2009

My Wife and I have always found Balltron to be helpfull and true to their word...

Eugene

John1 Jul 04, 2009

You need to request your journals before being sent out due to journals being sent to the wrong address. You need to verify details ect before. Notification was sent out to all of us!!