Balboa Press — rip off
I recently published a book with Balboa Press, and I am writing to let everyone know that they are a rip off!
While I was pleased with the production my book, everything else was a disaster. They harass you with marketing calls to purchase more services, their customer service representatives for the most part are pretty clueless, and now they are going on three weeks late in paying authors for their royalties.
It's a shame because Louise Hay, one of my favorite authors of all time has her name attached to this company, and it is simply awful. Don't spend your money with them. You can publish so much more economically hiring independent designers and formatters. Save your money and give it directly to the people who deserve it- not to this shady company.
More Balboa Press Complaints & Reviews
- Balboa Press - Company's contract signed on the internet.
- Balboa Press - Web-optimized press release
- Balboa Press - My two children's picture books. Molly wanted a cute pony. No naughty.
- Balboa Press - Marketing services
- Balboa Press - After reviewing the balboa contract I declined. Still haven't received my money back
- Balboa Press - Total fraud like throwing out your money.
- Balboa Press - Publishing book