Baja Motorsports. NetBaja 150 reaction broke 3 months no parts the run around baja gives you

Hi darin,

I reviewed your warranty claim and found that the service center (Performance cycle) is waiting on 1 part to complete your repair.

Br150s - 505: planet gear set

This part is out of stock, but due in shortly from our overseas factory. We have 3 shipments due in tomorrow [protected]) and 1 that is still awaiting an arrival date.

The service center placed the part order (Order # 2308714) on [protected]. This early enough to guarantee the warranty order will be filled from any of the 3 expected shipments.

There is a delay from when we receive the shipment to its shipment to the service center. Usually, out of stock orders begin shipping out about 14 business days after the shipment is received. This does not mean that the parts are guaranteed to the shop by 14 business days after [protected]. In some cases, we receive shipments within 1 to 2 weeks of the expected arrival date. As a general estimate, it is reasonable to expect the remaining part to be shipped to the service center within 3 - 4 weeks from the arrival date to our warehouse.

Feel free to email me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Fax: 866. 316. 4602

Http: / / www. Bajamotorsports. Net

• Da
    DarknQuiet Jun 28, 2009

It took me about 6 months to get a battery. When I called they kept telling me that the truck should be in this week. This went on and on for months. Finally they sent me to a web page and told me to purchase a battery from that page and that they would reimburse me for the part. I told them I want that in writing. NOT an Email. The reim bursment took another several months before I got that. bajamotorsports has CRAPPY service.