Badoo Tradingunauthorized credit card charges

This app has taken £71.95 out of my account without me hardly using it since the beginning of September 2019.
Unlike other apps which prompt you for payment for services, Badoo will give you premium services without making it obvious it is taking money from you.

The credits automatically top up when you reach under 200 credits, something I didn't sign up for or was conveniently not made aware of.I guess a lot of people will be caught out by this trick.

To make matters worse, the site doesn't really work.Most of the profiles are fake or spam.

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019

Hi David,

We're sorry to hear that feel we haven't done enough to inform you about your purchases on Badoo. Credits auto top-up is selected during your initial purchase of credits and can be switched off at any time by going to your payment settings. This was explained on the page where you made your initial purchase.

Auto top-up is designed to provide you with a seamless service on Badoo and help you to speed up making purchases, rather than manually entering your payment information if you know you want to top them up again when you've run out. The cost of each service requiring credits is visible throughout Badoo and usually indicated with the credits icon so you can keep track of what you're spending. You can also check your credits balance from your profile at any time if you've lost track.

That said, we have noted your feedback about your experience and the features mentioned and passed this onto the Badoo team for further consideration. We've also asked one of our dedicated team members to reach out to you directly to look into this further with you.

We hope to hear from you soon,

BadooHelp