Bad Boy - Kitchenerpoor customer service

M Review updated:

Bought a front load washer/dryer for $1700.00 on September 12, 2011. Got the washer within days and still have NOT received the dryer as of October 21, 2011. Have had ENDLESS excuses and was even told "it is not our problem, it is Maytag's fault". This week found out the dryer is now discontinued and we need to order another one! Just got another call today that we will wait another week because no deliveries will take place because of there tent event sale. This is obsurd!! We are looking into legal action at this point. These people should be put of out business

• Da
    Darob Jun 12, 2019

Good Morning,

I have furniture from the Victoria street location in Kitchener.
    The middle seat of my reclining bonded leather has sunken in. I called the warranty and had a technician come look at it. He called me a liar in my own home about a different tear in the material. When I called about his assessment I was told I did not have a warranty that covered that issue my spring issue.
    When shopping in the store I was told the warranty covered everything. The furniture could basically have anything but pet damage and it would be fixed. I was told over the phone I was offered the comprehensive and declined because the sales people work on commission and they would have offered the more expensive warranty. I don't know how anybody over the phone who was not there when it was sold to me would know what was said.
    Nothing was done about the issue I only recieved horrible service by everybody I communicated with.

Now the seats of the couch and 2 recliners are peeling. Perfect I remember from last time I have a surface warranty, so I call.
    The 1st thing the lady told me is peeling is not covered.
    She was extremely rude and very unhelpful and negative.
    I asked for a manager she told me it will be the same manager as last time and it's not going to be covered.
    I do not understand how nothing can be covered.
    This is completely unacceptable.
    I have been a returning customer and it feels as if I am not valued in anyway.
    I have at least 1 TV, a couch and 2 recliners, 2 washers and 1 dryer and that's not enough to be a valued customer?
    I don't know where else to go with this.