Backpagedating service. women-men

I answer an ad on your dating Women-men in Ithaca N.Y her number is [protected] when we talk on the phone she was real nice. So she told me her address. I went to her house she came out said she didn't want to stay there. So we drove off she told me let's get a motel room so we went to Hotel Ithaca I pull up out front she told me to wait there she would go in and fine out the price for a room. She came back out said it was for her and the room would be $173 so I only had two 100 hundred dollars bills on me. So I give her 200 dollars she said she would be right back. I waited 15 minutes she never came back. I found out She went out another door. She stole my 200 dollars and I'm sure she did this before. So please take her off your dating Ithaca ny page so no one else will lose money.