AVG Technologies — unauthorised deduction of $109.95 from my bank account on 23/7/18
I looked at my account and on 23/7/18 there is a deduction in favour of digitalriver ireland, sydney .
When I had a think about it I recalled that I had a virus protection that cost about $100 per year on my old machine, that I no longer use and I have cancelled the payment, or so I thought. If I recall correctly, last year this payment happened and I made contact, I thought with you and the money was refunded graciously due to a mistake being made. I was assured that no further monies would be taken, and now it has happened again!
I am not using the computer any more. I do not need the virus service. I cancelled the service and was assured that no more costs would be deducted. When a new cost was deducted I contacted, and was reimbursed. Now it has happened again!
More AVG Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Free AVG (Anti Virus Guard) - did not work 
- AVG AntiVirus - constant harassment
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- Avguns.com - I have never received my products