AVGavg antivirus

E

I purchased AVG at Best Buy and was dissatisfied with the product. I contacted AVG [CASE NO. [protected]], and was told that I had to resolve the matter with Best Buy'

Best Buy states that AVG is responsible for my refund since i activated the disc.

i am tired of the run around. If AVG cannot refund my money, please give me the name and address of your agent of process of service.

[protected]@yahoo.com

[protected].

avg antivirus

Very dissatisfied.

E Christopher Reyes Nov 16, 2016

I have contacted AVG numerous times in an effort to obtain a refund.
    The program did not work and eventually I had to have my computer fixed after parts of programs began disappearing.

Comments

E Christopher Reyes Nov 16, 2016

Unhappy with AVG. Bits and pieces of existing programs began to disappear after I download the anti virus.
    Eventually I had to take my computer to be fixed.
    I have contacted AVG numerous times in an effort to obtain a refund.

Comments