Aurora Health CareService

S Oct 10, 2020

Contacted office in Greenville, wi about tick bite where head of tick was still in. They were booked up and said I needed the head removed and to go to Aurora Urgent care in Neenah, Wi. I asked if I could wait till next week. They said I needed to get it removed otherwise it could be infected. So I go to Neenah. While waiting people came in with covid symptoms and sat in chairs till room at desk. They were told to wait in car. NO one cleaned the chairs they were sitting in. I get called in pretty quick to get tick head removed. Attendant said no need for that, she had already called in a prescription to my listed pharmacy even before seeing me. Complaint is they could have ordered the prescription when I first talked to Greenville on the phone and other complaint is I may have been exposed because no one was cleaning anything in the waiting room and my trip to Neenah was not necessary. Now I feel like I have to self quarantine because I MAY have been exposed. II lived with my wife, and if I have it I may give it to her. All unnecessary.