Aurora Health Care

Fri:8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Aurora Health CareBehavioral health psychiatry

I am a patient of Dr. Chang through the Aurora Behavioral Health department. While being on heavy medication for bipolar, PTSD, ADHD, and anxiety I was dropped from seeing her because I missed an appointment due to Illness from taking other medications for a blood disorder. Did not happen to let me know in advance she was dropping me and also is letting me go off medication that I can withdrawl from without supplying an extra refill while finding a new psychiatrist. Dr. Chang was one of the worst Psychiatrists I have ever seen over the years and was very insensitive calling patients a baby and that there is no magic cure.

As a patient of mental illness, I am very disappointed in this psychiatrist for not having empathy and being just fine sending a patient of 5 years with medication that is dangerous being dropped so abruptly.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Da
      Danielle30 Jun 10, 2021

I had a doctor in racine I came to see for a menstral problem like a year ago and all she did was put me on a birth control that didn’t work. She told me to keep taking it. She always talked over me and I was in serious pain. I went to see a doctor recently found out I have a large growth and multiple small one on my ovaries but according to the first doctor nothing was really wrong she didn’t even try to send me for an ultrasound or anything like my second doctor. I could have had this saved along time ago but she decided to let me suffer instead

• Da